Statcounter

Saturday, February 6, 2010

“Why Are You NOT Jealous?

Uh-oh...this picture might raise suspicion. It's whether the guy is jealous at the guy or the girl (if u know what I mean. *Lols)

Hahaahaahahahaha. It’s funny, right? It’s normal when people ask, “Why are you jealous?” And then when you are not jealous, then people come again and ask, “Why are you NOT jealous?

Omigawddd!! Haahahahaahhahaa. Now, can we ever stop at once and accept the beauty of things? *Lols

This thought just occured to me. If someone claims that he loves me, how come he’s not jealous when I get a bit more attention than what I should deserve? I talked to a guyfriend recently and he asked me, “Do you think it’s silly to feel jealous?” I answered, Hell No. He said, some of his friends thought that jealousy is silly. But I said, only when you become jealous that you know you feel more for the person. If you are hard to get jealous, Uh-Oh, that’s dangerous. You guys might send the wrong signal to your gf that you don’t love and care for her. Or maybe it’s just something in the blood. Some people are just hard to get jealous. Fullstop. Is that so?

I honestly hate it when I start to get jealous. Jealousy ties me up to an emotional attachment that sometimes I want to deny so much. Jealousy is like pulling me to a place before I’m even ready to go there. Something like that. I hate it when it comes uninvited. But luckily I’m not the kind who get jealous easily when I saw my friends are looking hotter than me or wear all the fancier things than what I could afford. Maybe because I also don’t dress up or colour my hair just to trigger jealousy in other people. I know some of my friends who get jealous because of stuff like that. I also believe that Jealousy is not your fault. Yes, I accept it that it’s in the blood. You know you shouldn’t feel jealous, but you still feel jealous, and you can’t help it. It’s your nature’s call.

But I do believe anyway that NO ONE is ever so safe from jealousy. Especially when you have a hearty thing going on with someone. You MUST feel jealous to verify that, Yes, there’s something hearty going on. If not, isn’t that strange? I must admit anyway that I’m used to having jealous boyfriends. Not enough with that, I also have had guyfriends who got jealous even when they don’t actually have a hearty thing going on with me. So, if a normal friend can feel that, why doesn’t a “more than normal” friend feel that? Which one do you prefer, ladies? A guy who gets jealous or who doesn’t?

I don’t know. To me, jealousy is not so cool but I need it as a security that he does care for me. Blame it on my former boyfriends cos they create the tradition that – 256, I’m not jealous until I’m in love with you. But is it fair for me to measure one’s affection from jealousy? Hahahaaha. I know it’s silly to ask that. But as funny as it gets, I believe that jealousy is here for a reason too. Maybe it should be put in the right place so it can make 2 close things – closer, and not make 2 close things break apart.

Anything too much is never good. So No Jealousy or Overly Jealous – both spell disaster, agree? Erkss. *giggles.

No comments: