Statcounter

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

That Aura Of Yours

Google defines Aura as the distinctive atmosphere that seems to surround generated by a person, thing or place. In this case, it's a person, and that person is You.

Do you know that when you are around some people, you can feel "something different"? Like you can sense the presence of a special vibe around you. That will create some kind of attraction. I don't know what's the logic behind that and I don't want to google some more. Lets just make it raw.

Some people claim that certain people they meet, Have that Aura. Which means, not everyone. What causes that? Does that mean someone who is goodlooking will automatically have that aura? Or is it from self presentation, body language and stuff like that? I remember that a few of my guyfriends that I know from chatrooms told me that I have this aura whenever I entered the chatroom. If they saw that my nick was there, or the moment my nick entered the chatroom, they could feel that aura and that made the whole channel felt a bit different. LOLS. Okay, of course not to be taken seriously. It doesn't matter if they meant it or not, cos I was not expecting anything like that. The point is, without even knowing how the person looks like, just with nicknames and typewritten words, one can actually decide that "he/she has that aura". Can we fake that aura? or learn it by experience? Ah, I don't plan to google on this too. Hahahaha.

Lets just assume that all of us have That Aura. Just that not everyone can feel it. Lets just assume it has sthing to do with different energy or vibration that don't really go along, and once they do, then only we can feel that aura. I prefer to put it that way. And I believe that from whatever factors that I have mentioned, a bit of everything actually affects your aura. If lets say many people agreed that you have that aura, but what if one day you go out messy, unbathed, ungroomed, going to a totally new crowd, Do you think they will get your aura? They can't even stand to be around you, let alone finding out more about you. So you know, doesn't matter if you have it or not, your appearance does affect your energy. You can be good looking but if you look so discouraged, defeated and low of self esteem, I don't think that Aura can make a point for anyone to take you seriously.

I did a bit of demo today. Since a while, I did not really care about my appearance. Cos to me work is my priority and it's about getting a job done. I didn't care how I do my hair and I just clipped it during lazy days. I wore the same thing on few days rotation cos I didn't want to look fancy and I thought I'd leave it for special days. But that really brought my energy down without me knowing. As much as I felt spirited to go through the day, I did not get the energy going when I could feel that I took my appearance for granted. So today I dressed like it was one of the special days. It felt different, seriously! I guess, self appreciation is another thing. When you know you are worthy, you act like you are that worthy, and you seriously mean that you know you are worth it, you'll create this positive vibe around you, in every movement that you make. And it doesn't matter if no one tells you that you have that aura, you just know that you Have It. :)

So if you are concerned about your Aura, just think of the word Positive, wear it on yourself, I guess nothing can beat that kind of Aura. So guys, lets "contaminate" your surrounding with your aura today! 

*giggles


No comments: