Statcounter

Sunday, February 2, 2014

When You Decide That Someone Is Just Not Your Class

Whoa. Sounds cocky, right? Lets decide how cocky can it be.

Well, we meet a lot of people in our life. They don't always be at the same wavelength as us. As much as we wish we are that compatible, it's not always the case. So maybe that's called Chemistry? Can we just "create chemistry" or it must be exist naturally?

Well, honestly, I am not as friendly as I sound in the cyberworld. Or maybe, even in cyberworld you can guess that I am not that friendly. And please don't think I am proud of that. To be friendly is a good thing, who doesn't want to be friendly? The more friendly you are, the more people will like you. So I guess this is just who I am. So I don't really have plenty of experience trying to work out friendship with people. So to this small bunch of people, I notice that, as much as I do like them, the idea to work it out more than  hi and bye friends is Not always viable. Lets see why.

First, some people who want to be close to us don't always have with the right kind of intentions. In other words, when you expect sincerity from people. it's not what they are happy to give you. Second, without knowing their intention, sometimes they just have this barrier in communication. Sometimes their level of thinking is just not up or down to your level. You two become the chicken and the duck who try so hard to get along but can't understand each other well. My level of thinking is not much, but if you talk to people who are still talking about ideas of 10 years backward and is not up to date, garsh, how are you gonna keep the conversation alive? And you know it's Not their fault. Just how some people think they like me but they think I am just way tooo talkative it annoys them to death, they know it's not entirely my fault too. It's just bad, right? When two people who like each other, find too many differences that they can't blame each other for, and they can't just go along with it anymore. It's sad, I know. 

I remember having a conversation with a guy who thinks highly of himself. He always think that people around him are mostly stupid. So when we finally talk, he keeps telling me that I am different from the people he knows. I am just way up their level. No, I am not flattered altho it's pleasant to hear. Why? Cos it's not what I want. I don't enjoy getting flattered as much as I enjoy seeing possibilities that we can be goodfriends that can last. How he is too full of himself just makes me sick. If only he's not like that. But can I blame him for being himself? That's reality, right, people? How can we change people from being themselves?

We want to make lots of friends who can click with us, but it's just not possible sometimes. Some people are just too pushy. Some people are just trying to forcefully get into your private stuff that you just Uncheck their names right away. But still, I know it's not their fault too. So, this is what's happening. But you guess it, what I really dislike from are BAD INTENTIONS. No matter what kind of good words you said or good things that you did, but in the end when you unmask your real intentions, THAT'S IT.

Conclusion is... If you ideally match someone without having to hold your breath, without having to torture your brain, you Must treasure this person. You know you'll come across thousand and one failures in locating some that really match you. You have your class, they have theirs. You know some people are just in your league. Hope you find more of these people, good luck!

No comments: