Statcounter

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Yes, I'm Spilling More Beans!

But you gonna get only 7!!

I just want to add some thrill to your experience reading my blog.

1. None of my real life friends or family knows that I have this blog..

2. Even whoever you are to me and you still don’t know that I own and write this blog and you try to guess, most likely you still won’t guess it right because nobody in my life actually knows about “everyone” who are mentioned in the stories enough for anybody to come up with the conclusion that I am the writer of this blog. Like everyone knows just a little or something. If the statement is hard to understand, it’s okay, it’s meant to be confusing. *Lols

3. The character of “my guyfriend” that I mention throughout this blog refers to more than 7 different guyfriends, not less. Yes, they don’t refer to the same freaking guy. And the most popular guy mentioned in my blog is in the position to know when he’s the one that I write about, but I’m almost sure he doesn’t know because he doesn’t read blogs. *Lols

4. There’s one post that I can recall, about “a female friend” of mine. The fact is, the story is actually MY OWN experience Hahaha. Which one ah? You could not guess. I have posted almost 200 posts in 6 months. Can you guess which one? I don’t think so. Go use your time for something else.

5. Other than the people who know me from IRC, which means most of my blog followers, are the people I don’t know (yet). Please drop your generous comment and I’ll be glad to return you the favour. I feel so honoured that new people become my blog followers NOT to return me a favour of me following their blogs first. I seldom have enough time to browse around other people’s blog so I am so not a blogger who socialize that much. Thanks for coming to my blog yeah. I hope you guys can forgive me for not spending time enough to browse around. I’ll make up for it.

6. When I don’t have the time to write, I just pulled one of the articles in my older collection. This older collection is put in my first little unknown blog that I have abandoned since last year (I can never have enough time for everything, ok?). And the old blog is all about long essays and nothing else; not even a damn picture – and they are all in English. Yeah, I do have my own followers too. One of them is actually my ex. *Lols. Ya guys know what my ex told me? He would still be my follower even if he had never known me. Oh sweet! *giggles.

7. I would be lying if I tell you that I will still write this much without this blog. I doubt it because in general sense, people would do something if they have a reason to do it. And in my case, this blog is the proper way for me to channel and squeeze my overloaded brain from crazy ideas and philosophies and this blog help me to ease my mind because I got to share my thoughts and curiosity with the world – this is not just an ordinary obsession. This blog is where I pour the outcomes of my mind. Anything less than that, it would be silly of me to even come up with this blog.

Hope you enjoy it. I knewwww you guys lurveeee beans! *Lols. Have fun!

No comments: