Statcounter

Sunday, November 2, 2008

MEMORIES WILL ALWAYS REMAIN WONDERFUL

I want to thank you my bestfriends who told me that (read the title). Those were the days when getting over someone you once loved, was like the hardest thing to do. I remember that that... I told them I still love my ex and the sweet memories were haunting me. One of them said to me, “Will you listen to me? It’s totally virtual.You let yourself cling to the memories that belong to the past. Do you regret what happened? I said, "No. It's still the best thing to happen that we didn't make it." (And that’s the moment when I felt like a total joke). She said, “You see?” It’s not worth it. Come back to reality.” Of course I tried to defend myself. “It’s easier said than done. The memories are too beautiful. Then she said…”Memories will always be wonderful, trust me! Look at me and my husband. We are both feeling reasonably happy with our life now. But still, it’s never as good as the memories we had when we were still in courtship. It’s never as romantic as before. That’s how it goes. This is reality. This is Life.” Then it knocked me. I felt like I wanted to hug her. If I think I’m always smarter than my friends when it comes to life philoshopy, I’m wrong. It’s the small things that always taught me that I might jump too early into conclusions while other stop and appreciate the little details that can actually solve even the most critical dilemma. So people, what’ the verdict? BE THANKFUL FOR THE WONDERFUL MEMORIES AND LET THEM STAY THAT WAY AS LONG AS YOU CAN… BUT NEVER LET THEM STOP YOU FROM MOVING ON WITH YOU LIFE...
AND CREATE MORE WONDERFUL MEMORIES THROUGHOUT THE YOUR LIFE JOURNEY.

No comments: