Statcounter

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

"It's because, "YOU HAVE A HEART"

This year is a WOW to me so far. I had to undergo a lot of emotional roller coasters MORE than I could endure. Can you imagine how it feels when you feel like your heart is bleeding? Like you can feel every drop of blood that comes out from it? You press your chest, cos you just feel like something is so painful inside there. You don’t know what it is, but the pain is so…SO REAL.
I thought I was OVER this pain. I have NOT felt it anymore for a period of time worth mentioning. I could even speak about it like nothing happened, with all the cheerfulness that I can afford to show. The fact that A LOT OF great things happen to me should give me enough reasons to cheer my life and not to grieve over something that belongs to the past.
Just now…I was scheming the songs from my old pc, the pc I’m using to type this article right now. My mouse ran through the list of songs and some of them MEANS A LOT TO ME in the past, and because I was so sure No songs could hurt me ANYMORE for any reason…I clicked one of those songs. As soon as it was playing. Suddenly I felt like tears starting to form at the corner of my eyes. “Why am I feeling this way? Why does my heart feel so heavy again? And why does it feels like an old wound is about to bleed again?” I thought I am OVER this pain. None of these I could understand.
I don’t know why SUDDENLY I think I have the answer for it. “No, it’s not the old wound, my dear. It’s just because…you HAVE A HEART. It’s because you have heart, you know that you should forget a few things, but you know you could never lie to yourself that they will always mean something to you. Be thankful for THIS HEART that you have. Cos you know, at the end of the day, ONLY THE GOOD THINGS WILL STAY, AND NOT BECAUSE EVERYTHING HAS BEEN GOOD, BUT IT’S YOU WHO CHOOSE TO SEE IT THAT WAY. THANK YOU LORD THAT YOU HAVE A HEART.” So again, I say my thankfulness to God, “Thank You Lord, I have a Heart.”

No comments: