Statcounter

Monday, November 3, 2008

WHAT'S BEHIND THE NICK TWOFIVESIX[256]

256 is my lucky number. This bunch of numbers look for me and not otherwise. You’ll be surprised how many times I found that this number put itself in a position so that it can bump into me. *giggles. TRUE!! As far as I could recall, the first time these number appear in my life was 10 years ago. Happy 10 Years Anniversary 256!!! 0256, 1256, 256 – As long as the number is there….it gives me a sense of – Hey it’s you again? It must be my lucky day today! Hahahahahaahah. Strange, right? I mean…a bunch of numbers and a complicated mind - collide – This is the outcome – ME! Presenting myself to you with this nickname - Twofivesix[256]. It tells you something, does it? Other than that, I use numbers as my nick so that I reserve myself any premature assumption that I am this…I am that; like you don’t know how people do it all the time. Especially when people know you from the internet. Nickname is the first impression. So my take on this…this nick is as humble as can be. The fact that gender crises is an issue…hey, how far can it hurt my internet identity right? *giggles. I don’t plan to be mysterious…really. I just do what I feel comfortable of doing. If you guys think I’m a bit too secretive, just try not to put it that way. This is just the way I choose to bring myself in the virtual world. Internet and real world are not far apart, but it’s an everyday thing that sometimes you would prefer not to expose yourself too much and only be recognised for your piece of work. As long as this is how I feel like doing it, I will continue. PRIVACY is a very big word for me. I want to have the freedom of writing whatever I want, and still carry on with my daily life, without prejudice. At least, that’s the way I look at it. Fair enuff? So please adjust yourself with this and please just welcome me happily into your online community.

No comments: