Statcounter

Saturday, November 8, 2008

THE PRICE OF MESSING WITH SOMEONE'S HUSBAND

Not here to embarrass anybody or judge anybody. I am here sharing my views with all of you, especially those who find themselves in the “victim’s situation” in any of my articles. Are you some single lady, very available and is just waiting for the right guy to come into your life? What’s your take on a relationship with a married man? Will you go for it? I’m asking the single ladies, not you, Mr. Somebody’s Husband! You guys should know by now that I always make my little research on as many issues as possible. I learn so much from others’ experiences. This year alone, I already heard so much, learn so much. Being a good listener, I seldom take other people’s stories for granted. That what makes me a good counselor to many of my friends. I don’t only listen, I analyze and give some fruitful views. Speaking of the ladies who mess with somebody’s husband, I can only describe to you that I was once sitting in my dear office, looking at the 2 ladies sitting on my left and right, discussing about each other’s guy – They both are going after somebody’s husband. And these ladies are both my acquaintances. So, now you think I don’t know what I’m writing about?
To cut the story short…I will only make a conclusion. All the single ladies who are having serious relationship with married men – They are always THE ONES TO LOSE. The married men are only fooling around with them and after all the promises the men make to leave the wife and kids – they never actually intent to keep their words. They will eventually CHOOSE THE WIFE AND KIDS. The married men usually only make the single ladies as their mistress or “part-time companion” but NEVER a wife. Even how beautiful and sexy you are compared to the wife, the wife STILL WINS. The common sense is – the memories with the wife are usually STRONGER than any attraction with the newer lady. THE KIDS – A father might get tired of looking at the wife, but THE KIDS are more than just “a few heads running around the house” – They are a bundle of responsibilities on the dad’s shoulder. Plus – given a sane mind and some sense of humanity, a man can stray from his reality for a temporary lusty attraction, but eventually he will gain back his senses through the years and lessons and REALISE that, his real backbones are none other than the wife and kids that are always there in his life. So, my advice will be – If you’re aiming for a lasting relationship with a married man, THINK TWICE LADIES. Before anything else, What would you feel if you are in the wife’s shoes? If you have the choice, DON’T PLAY WITH FIRE. All the ladies I know, NEVER WIN THE BATTLE AGAINST THE MAN’S WIFE – Because we are speaking of Her Husband, not some free available single man. So save yourself tears you have not yet cried, and pains your heart has not felt --- again…DON’T PLAY WITH FIRE. Play the game fair, don’t steps on other lady’s back – STAY AWAY FROM SOMEBODY’S HUSBAND!

No comments: