Statcounter

Friday, November 7, 2008

WHAT "I'M SORRY" REALLY MEANS...

Guys…one of the most spoken words in this universe could be the word “SORRY”. Sorry is such a humble word because when you say it, you’re actually admitting that you’re making a mistake. I have a funny reaction towards this word, really. In certain times, this is the word that I dislike the most. Why? Because just when I think you’re not making any mistake but you keep on saying the word “Sorry” to me, then it gives me a different feeling that Yes, you’re actually just making a mistake that I have overlooked. You get that? So, maybe you shouldn’t OVERUSE the word SORRY because it only gives people the idea that You have done a terrible mistake…and be careful, it could be AN IRRITATION to people like me! Let me explain a bit more. Let’s say you and I engage in the same thing, and then you did or said something that is not good enuff, and I say “Hey, it okay.” But you keep on saying the word, “Sorryy…sorryyy”…and I answer you again, “It’s OK bah!” Then you keep on saying, “Very very sorryy…I don’t mean it at all. I’m sorry, ok?”… Now that’s when it’s always starting to piss me off! True. Because your overloading SORRY is giving me the idea that the situation is actually MUCH WORSE than what I used to think and the mistake that you did “Should Hurt Me” more than it has hurt me. You guys get that? UNLESS the situation is THAT BAD that the person you’ve hurt needs to hear that much SORRY comes from your mouth before he/she can forgive you…in that case…POUR YOUR OCEAN OF SORRIES, I won’t mind! *giggles. The most important thing is…THE MEANING behind I’m Sorry. In serious situation, I’M SORRY means A LOT and IF you deal with me, don’t play with I’m Sorry. I’m sorry means, “I REALLY REGRET WHAT I DID AND I PROMISE TO NOT EVER REPEAT THE SAME MISTAKE AGAIN.” My challenge to you guys…Be A Man Of Your Word. Start with “I’m Sorry” first. Whenever you say I’m sorry to someone, MEAN IT. I give you guys this challenge because if you can HONOUR the word “SORRY” that much by cleaning your acts and improve yourself, I can assure you that IN THE SAME DATE, SAME TIME AND SAME LOCATION – NEXT YEAR - you will be a MUCH better person than who you are today. TRUST ME. So take this challenge. Life is short. We don’t have FOREVER to be a better person. Start Today. :)

No comments: