Statcounter

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

MY TINY LITTLE THOUGHTS

Too many politics, too many lies, to many confusions, too many headaches, too many backbiting, too many bad-mouthing, too many cruel intentions, too many mind games --- bikin pening my kepala otak only.

My concept simple saja…if you have a system that doesn’t work for you anymore, try to change it. If you can’t change it, go away from it. Why should I carry on drinking a drink that my throat can’t swallow?

Remember, anything that happens in your life, IS NOT THERE TO STAY unless you let it stay. In a situation where you have the say, THEN SAY IT!

It only took 3 months for me to realize that the further I go, the harder I breathe. What is this? I can’t let myself got suffocated in this air that I can choose not to breathe. Oh come on Twofivesix[256]…don’t tell me you chickening out?

My concept is again, very simple. If it can’t make my life better, I won’t let it make my life worse. Can you guys play the game all by yourself? Based on the nature I was given by God, I totally at loss trying to adapt and just swallow this whole insanity. I don’t come for all this, you know that? I’M DONE! Again…I’M DONE!

No comments: