Statcounter

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

WHAT SHOULD YOU DO TO THE PEOPLE YOU HATE?

You have people that you dislike or hate? Okay great. You come to the right place. I go straight to the point. This is how I see it. I don’t really have enemies, but I do have this category of people that I call “THE TOXIC PEOPLE” in my life. They are the people who bring bad energy to you. When you are around them, you don’t feel like being yourself. They bring you bad influences and they always give you the reason to feel down. Identify who the toxic people in your life. At least, you know who they are. What you want to do to them is up to you. But this is what I do…
I GET RID OF THEM. As much as I can. Yes, it’s to the extent that you don’t give your phone number to them. I know it’s not nice, I know it could sound pretty rude but THAT IS THE BEST option there is. I don’t make enemies with them. I don’t argue or raise the hot issues, or even tell them to their face how disgusted I am at them. NO. That’s not my way.
AVOID THEM as much as you can. If you have to deal with them once in a while, you have to be in control of how much emotion you show. Don’t show that irritation because this will create a bad force of energy in the air. It’s not good for YOU. What I do is I limit my conversation with them and at the same time, show some “gap”, a signal that you need a space in between. You don’t sit beside them or when you have no choice but be near them, don’t start any conversation that will touch your personal matters. The way I do it…I usually give these people the signal that I need a gap between us by showing very much different reaction when I am around the people that I like – Suddenly I’m very noisy and friendly, and there’s a lot of whispering and soft talking when talking certain matters – giving them the idea that you’re willing to share private matters with certain people. So, given that the people do have some brains to think and heart to feel…THEY WILL KNOW WHERE THEY STAND. And you don’t have to argue or embarrass yourself by saying the wrong words – They will know how to give you the space you want without much words said. At the same time, your relationship with them will not labeled as ENEMIES neither GOOD FRIENDS.
After all said and done, It’s the concept that you guys should know. IF WE CAN’T MAKE FRIENDS WITH THEM, DON’T MAKE ENEMIES WITH THEM. In other words, IF YOU CAN’T BRING THEM ANYTHING GOOD, DON’T BRING THEM ANYTHING BAD. Remember, we are only humans. We have weaknesses. Don’t blame yourself for having bad feelings to certain people, but then, you keep your humanly virtues in the right place, don’t hurt them just because they don’t know how much irritation they bring to you. This way, we can avoid bad energy from polluting the atmosphere and avoid yourself from making more mortal sins, if you know what I mean.
DON’T WE WANT THIS WORLD TO BE A BETTER PLACE? That’s a little piece that we can do to contribute. Try it. It might work on you too :)

No comments: