Statcounter

Monday, December 13, 2010

"Leave That Man, I Dare You!!" : Part II

Yes I am very furious when I write this. I am very mad at how this world has to toy with us. And I hate how helpless we are because we can only stand to become A VICTIM and we can’t even fight this flow. FUCK OFF!!! Who said we can’t? I’d say FUCK YOU to all the people who says “I’m not guilty. I’m just a victim.” When you find out that you’re wrecking a marriage, I DARE YOU TO STOP IT, you idiot!!!! I’m talking about a peaceful marriage that goes shaky only when you start to come in the picture. When you know a man is taken, STOP IT and don’t go ahead with whatever angelic agenda that you have cos there’s nothing angelic in you when you start to ruin an institution. YOU JUST A DEVIL IN ITS WORST FORM, that even Lucifer is only your number two. I tell you why. You are given so much blessing, women. You are given a beauty that are appreciated by others, and then you are given the brain to think what’s good what’s not. And I tell you what else. YOU ARE GIVEN sensitivity of a woman that God gives ONLY TO WOMEN, when you can easily feel the pain of others and you can easily feel compassion towards others. You would save a kitten from getting drown or you would save the helpless little puppy from getting run by a car – YES, WE WOMEN WOULD DO THIS because of the blessing that God gives us. We have A HEART that feels MORE. The men ARE NOTHING without us. Now you tell me how do you use your gifts. I don’t blame you for looking for love. You only want to look for the man that God made for you.

That’s why I’m writing this post to cry out to all the ladies out there. I heard a lot of cases of broken marriage because of the 3rd person. I feel so sad. I feel soo soo sad. Although most of these people don’t even know me, but I feel sorry for them. A friend was divorced by her husband of 10 years. One day she’s the queen, the next day she’s just a garbage. I know that a problem in a marriage is not as simple as we look at it. Problems in marriage can get very complicated that only the 2 people know about it. I cry out that LETS NOT BE THE REASON why 2 people, who are once in love, separate and lead each other’s way. LETS NOT BE THE REASON WHY the sacred vows before God are broken and violated. I BEG YOU, ladies. Just forgive these men for being an asshole once. After you find out that he’s been lying to you and still carry on with him and let him leave his woman, you’re opening a firehole for yourself, ladies. THIS MAN IS NOT WORTH IT. If he does something like that to his woman, he would do something even more horrible to you because you ALLOW HIM to continue to be that asshole. You get me?

I’m using this approach because I want you ladies to start looking at this in a bigger picture. Yes, your dream might be crushed if you leave him, but if you don’t, you crush so many dreams that happen before you come. It’s not worth it. People have gone through so much to still be together and you come as a poison and make another lady turned into a rubbish to the man who promised her the world. If you think that the other lady is just no one for you to do this favour to, THIS IS NOT ABOUT THE OTHER LADY. This is about your integrity as a human being. God will repay you if you do your part to preserve a good element that we still have on this earth. YOU CAN’T RUIN THEIR MARRIAGE. They are many ladies out there who are wetting their pillow with tears every night because of what you did. This is not how you prove “how dangerous” you are. INSTEAD, you should be STRONG ENOUGH to walk out from a man’s life to teach him the lesson that he should never betray his woman. If you can do that, that’s DANGEROUS. THAT’S HOT. THAT’S BEAUTIFUL. THAT’S POWERFUL. Then only I can say you’re using your assets the right way.

How many of you who are still contemplating of what to do when you find yourself trapped between two people who are tied with marriage vows. You take this post as a motivation. Yes I know it hurts so deeply. I know that you would even cry to sleep and cry again when you wake up. I know the pain is so real if you start to love the man. TRY to imagine this. WHAT IF you are in the lady’s place, whose man is stolen by someone else, who is in your place now? Imagine your hopes are destroyed in a glimpse of eyes. Just the thought of it makes your breath run short, right? STOP IT. It’s time to do something good. TRUST ME GOD will repay you and give you back something much better than what you have let go.


THIS LIFE is just a playground, people. Imagine that. God wants to see who can stay righteous and correct their ways. Or maybe if you’re selfish enough, don’t need to think about others. Just think that you want to do the right thing. I don’t want to scare you with Karma because that shouldn’t be the reason why you do good things. You do good things because of the sake of the goodness itself. Who cares about KARMA. What I believe is when you are good, you will get a reward from your Creator.


LADIES, WE ARE NOT A HOME-WRECKER. We are honourable ladies who do the right thing. We have education. We have religion. We DON’T break people’s marriage. I’m sure when you get married one day, you don’t want that to happen to you too. Let’s do the right thing. THANKS.

NOTE: Sorry for my bad language in this post. To be honest with you guys, I’ve been in the position to be a home-wrecker to some marriage. I feel sorry for the ladies affected and I feel it even more when my own friends experience it. I corrected my ways before it’s too late. I see that men can be loyal but they still pick to be disloyal when they find another lady who is willing to be the partner in crime. They are victimizing you, don’t you know it? Don’t let them make a fool of yourself. If the men need some lesson, go ahead and teach them. Anyway, in certain cases, yes, some marriages are bound to end because of so many problems. I believe that destiny has a way of making you guys be together eventually, in a proper way. Just don’t go ruin the marriage and create a make believe destiny on another lady’s grievance. And to the MEN who think with their dicks…I have a message for you guys. You guys can never take advantage of us. We have a way of teaching you how to put the brain back to where it belongs. MEND YOUR WAYS before it’s too late.

No comments: