Statcounter

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Interview Before New Year



This is a tag by Rungitom. Thanks for tagging ya. Here's the tag.


But before stepping into 2011, why don't you answer these simple interview questions?

1. Tell me what are the important events that happened to you in 2010?

a)  I made a drastic decision to change my office lot, and I moved for 2 times in months because I want the best spot and yes I settle with the best spot. *winks. The bionic side of me is really unleashed. Hahaha.The fact that I took the risk to shift from A to B, how can that not be memorable.

b) I finally registered account for my Facebook after trying to avoid doing it for almost 2 years!! And also started using Yahoo Messenger. Hahahaa. Whoa you have no idea how much difference these things bring to me life, not to mention the “headache. Hahaha. Kidding.


2.Your favorite hit song for 2010?

Whoa….imagine, it’s already 2010 and people are still producing great songs as if music has only been discovered recently! Hahaha. So much to mention, but the most current one that caught my ears is this Malay number “Kalau Cinta”…I like…it’s a very cute song…hehe. Oh, I put the song on top of my singingbox so I believe you are listening to the song as you read this. Haha


3. What is the thing that really made you happy this year?

That is year is still so much better than last year.

4. There are some regrettable experiences/choices you have made this year, what was it? Care to share?

I don’t like to REGRET anything. For me whatever choices or decisions I made, I took the risk and if things didn’t turn out well, that’s life and that’s a lesson learnt. But if you ask me if I took some bad choices or decisions this year, the answer is Of Course, but remember, I also took some really good decisions. *Grinzzz

5. Any 2010 New Year's resolution that you didn't achieved this year?

Even if Yes, that means 2011 holds so many mysteriously interesting unfold things for me…unachieved resolutions only make me grow impatient to start the New Year. 2011, here I come!

6. What are the strange things that unexpectedly happened to you in 2010?

My sense of fashion has plunged and luckily I am already in the process of lifting it back…*Lols

7. How about your attitude? Did it go more towards positivity or negativity?

This year is the year where I’ve been tested so many times if I really pass the art of positive thinking and luckily, it’s the positive thinking that has helped me so much. It could have been worse if it didn’t happen that way.

8. Will you miss 2010?

Apparently yes, but I’m not turning back. Make me miss you, 2010 but that’s all you can have from me. I will not ask to have you all over again. What’s done is done.

9. So what's your new year's resolution, or things that you want to achieve in 2011. Do you have any?

I want to be GREAT in EVERYTHING I do.

10. Tag 5 bloggers you think, will love to answer this simple interview. :)

I’m tagging my dear blogger friends who are also IRC chatters and also in my Facebook list
1. Lady of Liberty
2. Angelbear
3. Leomicky a.k.a ^Syaitan^
4. LadyKay
5. Wilder

Thanks for this tag because at least you make me start thinking and reflecting the year that I’m going to leave. *giggles.Well, lets hear from the rest of you. :)


*Lols. This is what I like so much about this Calvin...He's so full of himself. Very smart for a  "cartoon kid" like him. Hahahaa

Note: What to know more about my view about 2010 (which would get deeper even a bit on the private side...wait up the coming post(s))

3 comments:

rizal said...

Nice reflection of year 2010. Good luck for future years Dolly! :)

Twofivesix256 said...

heheehhe thx Rizal...

Rungitom said...

Wow, you passed year 2010 with awesomeness :D