Statcounter

Thursday, December 9, 2010

What's With Fasha's Pose?

What do you think of the pose?

It's a cover of the latest edition for Hai Magazine and it's showed in every gossip blogs that I visited. Most of the bloggers refer this picture to be Wow! but no offense...nothing against Fasha but I think the pose sucks. It looks so amateur and no elegance at all. It's the kind of "one of the candids" that surprisingly picked by the editor to be the cover. Ouch? I mean... What??

Oh yeah...anyway thanks for reminding me about one of the many  topics that I hold until I really have the time to blog "seriously" - that is the topic about Women and Their Cleavage. The pose by Fasha definitely reminds me of that topic. Again, don't you agree with me that the pose by Fasha is overrated? Even the way her cleavage shown in the picture is also not sophisticated at all. I mean, I appreciate beauty in other women too. I really do. Fasha is like one of the loveliest figures in the local scene and although her reputation was tarnished quite a few times (a marriage wrecker to Nora Danish's marriage is one of them; Okay thanks again...another topic I hold to write about is Home-wreckers....wait up) but I could not deny that she is very lovely. But this pose doesn't do her justice. 

I'm sure they shot many more beautiful poses, apart from this photo they picked as a cover. Ouch, such a waste. Nevermind. The good thing is, you could find all the better poses inside the magazine cos there's No Way any the rest could be worse than this. *giggles. Don't worry Fasha...the pose sucks but you're still lovely. Hehe.


I did a lot of funny poses too so this is nothing new. It's just if you're Fasha Sandha, people will talk. And this time is my turn to talk because I totally disagree when I read the comments on the blog, as if this is one of the best poses Fasha did so far. Oh come on. *Lols. As a matter of fact, if I were Fasha, I would get mad and a bit embarrassed when I find out they pick this one. I mean, What? That's one of the reject, are you kidding me? Hahahahaha.

Note: Okay, that's just my eyes. Have it your way. *giggles.

No comments: