Statcounter

Monday, December 6, 2010

Our Christmas Tree for 2010


This Christmas tree almost doesn't look like a Christmas tree because it's filled with pink flowers (which is always Christmas flowers) and the specialty of this tree is it has built in light and it can rotate 360 degree when you plug it in. I actually prefer the traditional one (which I still have in my office) but as long as there's a new tree in the house every Christmas, should be okay with my family. Actually it's been 3 Christmas that my sister always wants a new tree at the house so if we take out all the trees that we have collected so far, the house would be messy. Hahahaha.

Yes, unless you think I forgot. Christmas is not about the trees, not about new shoes and clothes and not about joyful Christmas songs and all that...Yes I know. But in this era, sometimes you have to look at your surrounding and follow the flow and just have fun with it. The real Christmas happens in the heart. It's between you and God. No question about that.

Anyway there's nothing wrong in all the hype of buying new things for Christmas as long as it is within our means. It's Christmas time. We do our ways to get in the mood. Whether you think you want to show off or just for your own pleasure, just do whatever you want as long as it makes you happy and it doesn't bother other people. Just do it your way. What matters is your intention. If you have a good heart, everything else should be in place.

Christmas season brings a lot of wonderful feelings to me. I want to do it differently this year. I take it easy and just Enjoy Life. Lord, Thanks for this gift of life! Halleluyah. :)

Note: Christmas theme for my blog is coming up soon!

1 comment:

Rungitom said...

People have many ways to get into the mood, as long as the true spirit of Christmas lives on. Looking forward for the new look :)