Statcounter

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

A Pen, A Calculator & A Box of Ferrero Rocher

I have an empty mind when I start writing this post. I just happened to open my box of Ferrero Rocher as I am doing some accounts work so I decided to snap a picture. Totally nothing in mind to write about.

Maybe I just chat a little bit so you guys have something to read. I have loadsa things to blog about just that I could not find the quality time to do that yet. I have a few undone works that will get myself in trouble if I don't finish them and until that happens, I don't feel right to indulge myself in blogging. I'm yet to make a new theme for my blog...and I've been delaying it since last month but now I won't make any excuses anymore. I MUST and I MUST make a new Christmas theme for my blog.

Yes, we all have 24 hours a day. Never blame the time for having only 24 hours. Humans are insatiable. They are never enough of things. Well, you can do that if you don't have enough money. Look for more. Earn more. Work harder. But never complain about the 24 hours. It's whether you use the time wisely, or you screw yourself up by having many undone works and who knows what troubles you gonna land yourself in.

My dear readers...if I were to wrte something now, I'd write this. Now it's December already. I WON'T leave this year insignificantly. I am forbidden to do that. This year has been VERY INTERESTING to me and I have a lot of things to be thankful for. Last year was disastrous. I could not walk in another year and be having all the great experiences just to leave it like I had another disastrous year. I must make a good finale for this year's episode. No...I'm not going to write everything yet. I'm saving many things to write about the summary of this, and on why I say it's an interesting year. I will write that when it's coming closer towards the end of this year. I still have like 22 days to experience great things. I want the time to go very slow. Let me do my things. Let me settle my works. Let me fix my disturbed mind. Let me gain back my composure. Seriously, there have been years when I feel like I was at my best. 2010 is not one of those years. In fact, I thought that I lost my fashion sense. I don't enjoy grooming and dressing up as much anymore. The reason for this is because I think I have far better missions that even grooming can wait. The most I did was getting my hair curled months ago and that's all. Maybe that's the reason why I feel that I need so much spirit to lift myself back up. I don't care if people have reached the moon and I'm still crawling on the ground looking for a steady rock. What I know is I think I'm just at least one level down than what I have once achieved and I need to step up 2 levels or more to be better than who I have ever become. This is a personal mission.

I realize that until this day, I am still learning about myself. "Who is that person in the mirror? Do I know her?" Apparently, I don't really know her that much. Day to day I am "looking" at myself, the way I react towards my surrounding, the way my thoughts go when I'm faced with situations, Gosh...I almost welcome myself to a new person. I almost feel like I don't know so much about me. I CAN'T walk another year being unconscious about who the person that my soul is wearing now. No more "a walk with stranger" said my soul. I must know this body I'm wearing.

I think I better get going. I have my work waiting on the table. I have eaten one ball of the choc and seriously, I don't think I adore Ferrero Rocher as much as some people. I bet that maybe most of them only like this choc because they thought other people like it too. They only want to be "one of them". I don't care if Ferrero Rocher is handmade chocs made with precision and all that. I just think that it's a biscuit filled with chocs instead of chocs wrapped in biscuit. Hahahahahaha. Do you know what that means? I AM NOT A FOLLOWER. I won't like something just because people like it. At least that is still the 256 I know. *Pheww... hahahahaa.

Take care peeps. We'll see each other again in the next post. Muahsss... sayang kamu.




No comments: