Statcounter

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Your SoulMate: Your Decision Or God's?

When you read the topic, I do not mean to question that God holds the full power of the existence of human being. Regardless our religious beliefs, people still come up with 2 theories. They start to incorporate logic in their view about soulmate. Does soulmate is the person that God made for you? If you get married to the person, does that mean the person is your soulmate? And if yes, why the divorce rate is skyrocketing year to year? This is not the first time I talk about this topic. I would like to add new content so that you can have the opinion of your own.

If soulmate is something that is made for you, does that mean you don’t have to look around cos the person will look for you? But in most cases, people who wait usually will keep waiting and waiting in vain. That’s why people are tempted to change the theory by saying that you determine who your soulmate to be. You go out and look for that person. So in other words, the decision is in your hand instead of predestined like what the rest always believe.

During a talk with my bestfriend recently, she gave me her view, based on her experience. I remember how she was before. She wanted to marry her boyfriend that time but there was a guy, her longtime coursemate that was always there for her. She told me that she would never go with the longtime coursemate because she expected her life to be more adventurous, something that her boyfriend could offer her. My bestfriend and her longtime coursemate lost touch for quite a few years and each of them went on with a few relationships before they met each other again. Without even planning, and still avoiding the possibility to hook up with the guy, and guess what…that guy is her husband now. So my bestfriend told me, in my case, it’s predestined by God. None of us would expect that we could be married to each other. Remember that I was planning a wedding with a different guy and because the fate did not permit that to happen, there was a family problem that we could not solve I decided to break up seeing no way out to the problem and my husband now was the guy who was waiting patiently for me. Coincidentally, he also just broken up with his gf. So we met again at the right timing when we were both ready financially, so we decided to get married. So she saw it with her own eyes how God was doing His work in matching both of them. She told me again, “256, it’s predestined.”

Then she added…”…but everything after that is “in your hands.” She told me that to keep the marriage is not an easy thing. There are always little arguments and issues that make them grow apart for a while and it’s up to them to do anything to correct their ways so that the marriage will stay alive. She said that “There’s one part is given to you by God, and the rest He just let you conduct from there.”

I don’t know. I always believe that God gives us so much power to decide things in our lives. I also believe that Destiny does exist…that means the things that will happen to me regardless what I do now and before. So I am not sure if this soulmate thing is in which case cos I saw a lot of people take this matter in their own hand and make things work between them then only they can be together. In the other hands, they are people who did everything they can to stay together but they still failed. So I make the conclusion this way. Let’s concentrate on our “real job” here. Our job is we want “the best” person to pair with so that we can have a better future together. That’s the general idea. When the chance passes in front of us, it’s our job to grab the chance and see where it takes us. We still have to play our part and do our effort to go after what we want. So we just follow where the flow is taking us. As long as we always go forward and always pick the best option in front of us, IT DOESN’T MATTER in whose hands the real thing comes from. What’s gonna happen will happen. All we can do is DO OUR BEST to get THE BEST from this life. Frustrations and failures are life’s sugar and spices so if things don’t go as planned, we know that life offers so much more possibilities out there. We should be anxious and impatient to explore and discover more! No time to waste.

Good luck in your quest. Get the best one, ya…*winks2…hehehe

No comments: