Statcounter

Monday, December 27, 2010

Dealing With The Pinocchios

Whoa…don’t you like the name Pinocchio? Do you know the puppet kid, who was made from wood, wished to be a real boy. His wish was granted, but with one condition. Everytime he lies, his nose will grow longer. So you know, Pinocchio is just a perfect name to the LIARS out there. Oops…are you one?

Some people are just born to be LIARS. Lying is in their blood. In the other hand, the rest adapt to lying latter in their lives. Maybe they think that lying is “ a great adjustment” to make their lives easier and better. How easy it is to say anything that make people believe and get the benefit of their trust before they got caught lying. The truth will prevail eventually. No one can get away with lying. They are just lucky their noses don’t grow everytime they tell a lie. I mean, if they do...- IMAGINE that. 
We all lie at certain degree. It all comes back to the intention. If you lie about something but everyone will get the benefit in the end, maybe people can forgive you for lying. If you lie entirely for your own benefit and you don’t care what’s gonna happen to the people who buy your lies, DAMN…I don’t know what to say. Whether you lie to people when it comes to getting money, or get something for free, or even lie about your status, lie about many things that mislead other people into thinking that you’re someone else you are not – which eventually crush a heart, or put people in trouble after knowing the truth…Uh-Oh, You’re Guilty.

I tell you how I deal with Pinocchios. When we meet new people, there’s always a chance that he/she is one of those Pinocchios. Always leave a space for that possibility that you could be right. Always have a little doubt and suspicion but not to the extent that it stops you from being polite and professional in your work. You can “take the chance” – but small ones. If you gonna put some RM on the line, make sure it won’t make you kill someone if you lose it. Just to find out if this person really deserves your trust. That’s what I do. Sometimes I take a risk, and ready to be cheated or lied to – put something in line and then see what happens. I even did it to my customers who are sometimes “trying to act smart”. Making friends with me a little bit and then did one honest thing and thought they have my trust and used it right away by taking their orders without full payment, thinking that I would tolerate with them after they have been honest one time. They are wrong. I am always cautious. Eventhough I do feel silly sometimes that I give face to some potential liars, but to me it’s better to find out now than later. It saves me a lot of problems in the long run. If they cheated me RM100 for example, I just lost RM100 but they lost SO MUCH MORE than that. Look, who’s smarter here.

And hey, to all the girls. Worried that you are dealing with some serious-criminalized Pinocchios who put their heart and soul in their too-good-to-be-true lies just to get something from you? Learn some tips from the people who are much more experienced than us. The common lie is when guys tell you they have no one when they do have someone. They will lure you with all kinds of nice words or anything that can impress you. They even feed you with I Love You or You Are The Only One I Want To Be With and all the ridiculous stuff that has no truth value whatsoever. When justice takes its toll on them and you found out, they still will use their magic lines lifeline to tell more and more lies so they can still get the advantage of being in your life. What to do with these idiots? Oops…I mean Pinocchios. (Sounds better, right?) JUST LET THEM LIE!!! But this time, with your acknowledgement. It’s a big difference right there. Instead of being in a soap opera with “a puppet with a long nose”, now you become the spectator, enjoying “this puppet” fooling themselves. You see HOW FAR and HOW STUPID they can become with their words and their acts. See HOW MANY MORE LIES they can stand to tell. Come on, ladies. They cheated on you and you just gonna walk out empty-handed? Not without giving them a proper lesson. You gonna let them see HOW THEY GONNA SWALLOW BACK all the LIES. You ladies seen it with your own eyes, that guys would go extra miles just to get something from you, whether it’s your body, it’s money, it’s position or anything. The era has changed and they thought we ladies are still in the cave. In most cases, WE KNOW you guys are lying. You ask us why did we let you guys stay? I just gave you the answer. We want to see HOW SUPER-STUPID you guys can be, and behind that charms, you guys are NOTHING BUT LOSERS, pathetic ones. Trust me, with all the names you deserve to be called, you guys would eventually pick Pinocchio!! (*Lols)
Look…everybody makes mistakes. I lie too. I’m not an angel. The difference between me and the rest of the typical Pinocchios out there, I have a clear conscience of what’s wrong and right. I want to do what’s right. Lying is not gonna help my mission and if I still have to do it, I will make sure it won’t harm anyone but only make the situation better. I will not toy with people’s feelings just to get something. Trust me, if you do very serious lies and never learn from your mistakes, it will come back and haunt you. The most hurtful thing is when you lose someone’s trust. Even when you repent and ask for forgiveness, you would never get the same kind of trust anymore. It’s a total degradation to yourself.

Are you one of those Pinocchios? You won’t know that the one you are lying to actually know that you are lying, every words from your mouth are unreliable. She looks at you nothing more like A Wood Puppet. When the bomb explodes and you find out that actually everyone knows that you’re telling lies – this is the embarrassment that you gonna bring with you for the rest of your life. They let you lie to your maximum stupidity, and you still get nothing in the end because people have stopped listening to you and only wait the day to Swith off the button for you to stop and pick up your stupidity and leave. Not to mention how many curses and swears you receive even while you’re sleeping and how many opportunities will go away from you and how many friends you gonna lose. It’s just LYING. Why do you have to lose so much? Aha, that’s the crap of this whole thing. It’s just LYING. What’s so hard about NOT doing it? Don’t say I don’t warn you. *winks.

Note: Thanks to the creator of Pinocchio. At least I have a “polite” name to call the Liars. Hehehe. Erks… :P

No comments: