Statcounter

Saturday, June 5, 2010

“Office Cinderella Symptom : Where’s My Other Shoe?”

This is a funny story. I had a freaking good time laughing telling this story last nite. I think partly of Consen’s abdominal ache has this story to be blamed because he laughed like supercrazy (but still at second place compared to me…*Lols)

I have this habit of taking off my heels when I reach my office chair. It’s just a habit that dies hard so without taking orders, my legs will automatically take off the heels. You guys know I am wearing high heels so maybe I want some comfort as I do my work at the desk. Judging from the incident of how I got a phonecall from my other phone which caused by my hyper kicking leg, now you know that my legs aren’t making this “heels-off” habit an easy one. (Yes!! I kicked my handbag where the other handphone was and it accidentally dialed the other phone! I thought I was dealing with a serious criminal who tried to blackmail me or maybe just a silly ghost who could not wait until the nite comes to scare people… *Lols!!)

If you guys can recall that I am a pretty clumsy person. I put my stuff everywhere and my desk is always in big mess. The only time when you can catch my desk clear usually comes with a secret. Try peek at the floor and what I usually do is only taking the mess down on the floor. Hahaahahahahahahaha. When I am busy doing many different kind of little task that need me to move around the office, I usually will walk in my rubber slipper (if I can find it) or if I could not find it immediately, I will just walk with bare feet. But when I need to go out the office, I will need my heels back. I recalled a few spontaneous incidents. Without even looking, my feet were looking for the heels underneath the table. Usually, my feet could find the heels although sometimes they got the wrong side. But I remember when either the left or the right foot didn’t actually find the other heel. In desperate situation, I would peek down and looked for the other heel. Still…nowhere to be found. I was like, O M I G A W D…Where’s The Other Heel? At one incident, I was rushing and I needed my shoes fast enough so I could make a move but the other heel disappeared from view!! Since it was my private space at the office, nobody would step there and touch my things so I knew it all along that this my own doing and if I didn’t know where I put my stuff, nobody else would. But because I was running out of breath trying to look for my other heel, I just broke the silence and asked them out lou; looking so innocently curious and desperate,

“Excuse me guys, did you see my other shoe?” (“Kamurang ada nampak kasut sia sebelah???” )

They looked at my and I looked at them. Suddenly we burst out laughing because it was the silliest question that they could imagine would come out from my mouth. I mean, they always know that I would misplace my stuff, like all the stationery and tools and everything else – they know it that if I put at one place, I would usually forget it. But now, it’s my own FREAKING SHOE, for Pete’s sake!!! Hahahaahhaa. That shows that my feet are never “silent” cos they keep kicking everything away and Guess What? I have to ask people Where Is My Other Shoe??!!! Suddenly I burst out laughing and made everyone else laughed. I don’t know if I should blame my short term memory or my hyper feet or maybe my heels do have leg that they tend to hide from me. And when I finally found the other heel, it was usually hiding under the mess and…What??? Are you kidding me? How did the heel reach there? *Lols

The funniest part of me telling the story again…when I said, “Sia tanya dorang sebab mana la tau dorang ada nampak di mana itu kasut sia sebelah” Hahahaahahahahahahahahhaah…256 needs a serious memory therapy Omigawdddddddddddd!!!!

Note: Bahhh…sukup laitu kasi katawa sia…kubit kamurang satu2… *Lols

2 comments:

consen said...

sandiiiiiiiiii labah ni cerita.. kekekekkekeke..

Twofivesix256 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.