Statcounter

Thursday, June 3, 2010

I'm Here Guys!

Hi all!! Miss me? I miss you guys too! Thanks for keep visiting my blog daily even if you keep seeing the same thing for maybe a week. The hits to my blog have shockingly increased for the Unduk Ngadau season - I mean, after almost 2 years, my blog is still considered undiscovered and suddenly the search engines push my blog a bit to the surface so people know that this blog does exist. Hahahaa. Well, now I am really seeing the good side of being part of the social sites because since I am with Facebook, I get a lot of information faster than usual. So that explain why I could collect the pictures of Unduk Ngadau winners just through my Facebook alone! (Yeah, even if I have to have more than one Facebook account to for my different networking - but it's worth it!). I plan to keep my blogging activity as usual now that the Kaamatan season is over. I hope you guys can bear with me. Now that almost 2 years I am using my online identity, I feel much happier as [256]. *giggles.

See you guys next post. :)

No comments: