Statcounter

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Afraid Of Losing Him? Don't Be.

 
A few days ago, I talked to a customer…a girl who was so angry and upset with her situation. She said she argued with her boyfriend. I asked, Why? She said she was so jealous that he has many admirers, and some of them are even her own friends. She kept making it an issue to raise arguments with her boyfriend. She questioned his loyalty and fidelity. I was like… “Why did you do that? If the girls fancy your boyfriend, it not his fault, you know that?”


Jealousy which is built on Assumptions is among the main contributor to arguments. When one of them has other fans, the other one starts to Assume that the partner is getting so excited to get all the attentions. And the assumptions go further – that the partner is giving response that make the fans excited and make more moves instead of backing off. Instead of blaming the fans, the partner is repeatedly attacked with questions of doubt and even accused of “inviting” the little crowd by giving them “Guest treatment” instead of telling to their faces that “Hey, I have someone special already and no thanks, I’m not interested.” I mean, try and count how many times you hurt your partner by giving series of accusations on something that you simply assume and not even based on facts? This is crazy, guys.


She said she’s so worried of Losing the boyfriend. She loves him so much. But jealousy almost took her life cos she couldn’t stand it when the girlfriends are showing interest in her boyfriend right in front of her eyes. I sensed one kind of immaturity there. When the boyfriend is likable by many of the girls, Hey, that could be ALL. Don’t make the story long. You ladies have to know how to tell the difference. If your guy is that charming, he might have many female friends who like having him around but not more than that. Why make it complicated. I told the girl, If your boyfriend is that charming, don’t you think that’s a reason to feel delighted that – Hey the charming guy is MY boyfriend. Why do you have to build tears out of your boyf’s charms? Omigawd…what happen to you ladies? Stop focusing on the wrong thing!

Ok, I understand. Maybe she’s afraid that one of the girls might get his attention and takes her place. Omigawd. Let me tell you ladies something. If that’s gonna happen, BE THANKFUL that it happens THAT SOON! Trust me I know how painful it is when your own boyfriend leaves you for another girl. I mean, the feeling of rejection and Unwanted that you think that they can send you up to the recycling centre to be among all the garbage right away! Tell me about it, ladies. Trust me I KNOW! But you can’t stop him and tie his hands on the pillar and claim to the world, This guy is mine. This is a free world. If he wants to jump from you to another girl for any reason, then it’s his call. WHY ARE YOU AFRAID? Are you afraid that A F*CKING LOSER is leaving your life? Gimme a break!! Trust me, if he does that, he doesn’t even deserve to be there in your life. You get me?!


You be the best girlfriend you can. And the rest if up to him if he wants to return the favour. You can’t stop a LOSER from becoming a Loser because that’s what he’s made of. I know I am being rude by referring the guys like that. But this is HOW IT WORKS, you ladies and gentlemen!! You CAN’T go against this flow. You can never fight this. Just follow how the nature is doing it. It’s the only way that you can tell if you have THE RIGHT ONE by your side. 


JUST LET YOUR MAN DO WHAT HE WANTS. Let him BE A MAN with all the nature he’s created to have. If he has wandering eyes or extra sexual hormones – let him meet the world and adjust himself how he gonna survive another day with his dignity intact (or not, heaven knows). We ladies worry too much on something we can’t control. Trust me ladies, it could be you who are in your man’s place. When you are the one who faces all the temptation to be disloyal and your man is the one who is practicing the wisdom of “Let she do what she wants and see what happens.” Cos this is HOW you find the perfect match for you. You can’t lock him in a room so that he can only see you and no one else, and you live with that Make Believe love fairytale that you create, cos eventually when he finally sees the world, sooner or later he’s going to still leave you for someone who you think doesn’t even come near your level. But that time you’re going to hurt so much more cos this is what happens when you try to go against the flow.
So yesterday I posted on my Facebook status that… 


There’s always some1 who is smarter, prettier or handsomer than the 1 by our side. But who cares? Why r we bothered that we don’t settle with the best of them all? Just because we always believe that “we want the best” – we forget that “The best” means the one who thinks that we r “the best” for them even if they know ...that we might not be the smartest, prettiest or handsomest people they know.

1 comment:

Adriel D.K said...

Haha pretty much common thing now days to happen, luckily me and gris are pretty much open together.

Then again girls or guy will still get jealous no matter how. So they should never try to find out their partner limit. Just tell the minimum amount information or more the better I guess. Just don't say like "I am going to the cinema with my friend Natasha together. " lol that is not something a bf should say. But if still need to meet the friend then should say I am going to meet my friend Natasha hahaha

Then again if you are married, it is wise not to go out to meet someone who is the opposite sex. People will start to talk and it end up in the partner ears. Haha