Statcounter

Monday, June 14, 2010

Happy Birthday To My Lovely Mom

13th June was my Mom's 50th Birthday. Speaking of the number 50... she doesn't look 50 at all. Trust me!! Hahahahaha. My mom is always referred by her friends as "the lovely one" maybe because she is slow in aging. But the process is not easy. My mom always watch what she eats and drinks. Like what I told you guys on Mother's Day, my mom is the strongest woman I know. She always tolerates with me instead of going against my will like when I was much younger. I guess that we, the children, also play a part in moulding our own parents. Really. It's because of our ways that our parents learn how to treat the younger people better and with respect, just as much as they deserve to get from us. I guess that no matter who we are, we always have something to learn along the way. Happy Birthday to my lovely mom and thanks for always be there for me. I still remember my mom taking me from school when I was in kindergarten...and look mom, I am a grown up now. Thank you God for all the blessings that He gives to my family, the wellbeing and health for my parents and fair opportunity for each of us to each something in our lives. I truly thank God especially on my mom's birthday...even if I have been a difficult child to handle since I was small, but I am never too naive to know that The Mom that God gave me is THE BEST MOM I could ever wish for.

I pray to God that I can also be a good daughter to you. :)

1 comment:

who am i ? said...

time ko taip2 ni mimang ko manangis ni kannnn?? sob..sob..sob.. lols