Statcounter

Friday, December 18, 2009

Last Minutes Wonders

You guys have to say farewell to this skin cos I’m going to change it to a new one for Christmas mood. You will see the skin again unless I change my mind. Hehehehe.

The other day my big bro asked me about CALENDAR. I said, “Eh, did I promise to make a calendar kah?” He said, nope I didn’t promise but he remembered my gift from last year. You guys remember the sexy brainy calendar that I put here as a gift to my blog readers? Ahaa…that one. Omigawd, my bro still remember it. Isn’t it sweet? *Lols (And why the heck was I surprised that Ulal remember the calendar packed with hot ladies? Hahahahaahahahahaha)

Okay, I’m going to make a new one. Looks like it’s going to pack with sexy ladies also – unless I change my mind. Hehehehehe. I find out that the improvement for me this year is that I take less time to do something. I don’t engage myself in long hours to produce a good work. I learn that it’s not about how long I take. It’s how accurate I do things at the time. Like I said, people don’t care how long I spend doing something. It’s the result that matters to them.

Anyway, it’s not that simple though. I have to squeeze my brain for an idea that works. I remember when I made a birthday page for my big bro for his birthday last August…I was planning to do the page for weeks, but I couldn’t come up with a point that makes my idea juices flowing. Like I have so many things and they were all not cool enough. And when the day was so near, like the next day, then I had to push myself to write that page. But surprisingly, last minute pressure has its own wonder too. Suddenly I hit all the right “note” and my fingers just danced on the keyboard and put all the pouring ideas into words. And then, I had not enough time to do a nice picture for that page, and I came to the office and start doing something with the picture and then – I came up with a nice trophy for my bro. *giggles. Oh yeah that’s a nice one I’m sure. Hahahahahaahaha.

Look…this is what I’m going to do. Since that it’s hard for my new readers to keep track to my older posts, I will make a new post with the highlights of the BEST POSTS I have made this year. So I will provide a link so you guys can just click and go to that older posts and see which are the posts that give the most affect to me. Well, you guys know that a passionate writer like me usually care more about what matters to me and then I can only hope the best that you guys like the topics that I write. Yeah, sometimes my posts are prolonged and exaggerated too much (like I mention all the not-so-important details) and it gives most of us the headache you don’t appreciate. (Hahahahahaahahahahahaha). But isn’t it great? I mean, I feel great because I practice Full Power as the owner of this blog that I can even talk to the wall and ceiling, and feel great about it. (Hahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahhahaa) Ok, just kidding :PP

So wait until my next update, okay?

Note: I’m facing a problem with my “Christmas mood” this year. I have too much things bothering my mind. Actually, I pity myself because of this. I don’t even prepare anything for Christmas this year. This is a big mental challenge for me to overcome, right? *Sighs. Like it’s anything new right? Wish me luck.

No comments: