Statcounter

Saturday, December 12, 2009

The Lucky Catching Game!!!


This is the interesting result of my, what do you call that, inaccessibility? Hahahaha

Yesterday, I logged in to IRC, my usual schedule. Usually, I log in to IRC just in the middle of updating my blog or surfing for some materials. It’s very seldom that I log in to IRC just for the sake of chatting. That’s why you guys often see me left the room in a hurry.
Yesterday was VERY INTERESTING. The chatters who know me, know that I only join one channel and I don’t go online all the time— So it’s TOUGH to catch me. Especially when you don’t join the channel that I join! I usually online at different times, and then I leave before you come. Yes, if you have the intention to catch me when you also have your dayjob to do, it is INDEED tough to catch me. Actually, since I posted the post The Value Of A Man –which I could consider among the most controversial posts so far – I received feedbacks from various sources. I remember, among them were IRC memos from the chatters I never knew. I was skeptical when I saw new nicks because these nicks never chatted with me. I didn’t know if they were some regular chatters in different nicks. I should be skeptical for many different reasons. Some chatters have used funny ways to dig something from me. So I was not so generous with answering memos from people I don’t know.

Luckily, yesterday I finally joined as Twofivesix[256], my main nick…which is something that I don’t usually do. I always joined as [brb] or [256] .Suddenly, before I even join the channel, I got a Ping from a chatter with the nick that memo-ed me before. And out of nowhere, he got into my private message even before I got to click a channel to join…It’s like…Wowww… It’s like as fast as a lightning and thunder. Hahahahahahahaha. I was like, How The Heck??

He told me that he has 6th and 7th sense – the 6th sense is to take yesterday as offday, and the 7th sense is to wake up early because [256] would go online by 9.34 AM so he needed to get ready early to catch me. Hahahahaahahahahahahahaha. And finally, he caught me – Now that’s lucky or what?? Hehehehehe. (Yeah, nice theory on the 6th and 7th sense – with 2 extras from normal people, are you really blessed or just greedy? Hahahahahahahaha :P)

1) He never chatted with me or saw me around because he doesn’t join the only channel I join.
2) He only learnt about my nick and blog from another friend, who is also a blogger/chatter who never chatted with me. (Thanks Wilder :))
3) This guy is So So So Hyper!! My fingers finally found a match! Hahahahahaha. Chatting with him, making me “the silent [256]” because I barely got my chance to type. He typed so fast and he posed so many questions I didn’t know which to answer first!!! Hahahahahahaha. I had to say, Hold on..Stop those fingers!!! Let me speak!!! Hahahahahaahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha.

4) He surely used all his flesh and bones to squeeze details from me. He asked all the questions other chatters were shy to ask me. I almost screamed, “You’re lazy! Others would wait by my blog to find something new about me and you are here asking these info for free!!” Hahahahahahahahaha. Erkss… Okay, I might not say that exactly. :PP He said, “No, you’re lokek!!!” Why, thank you!!!
This chatter makes me laugh so so hard because he was so funny. But one interesting thing from all this is – even how inaccessible I am, people could find the way to catch me, using very limited resources. That’s why I think it’s so funny. I remember the other chatter (also my blog reader and a chatter friend) who e-mailed told me that he has to wait 6 days to get my reply to his first email. And now, this chatter who caught me yesterday, who used memo to talk to me, said to me, he has to wait 1 week for my next reply to his memo. And he said I was mean because the last memo he sent, didn’t get a reply. All this made me laugh so so hard. The funny thing is, these guys actually use A LOT of numbers. I mean, they actually do the counting!! That’s so sweet!! Hahahahaha

What are you guys trying to tell me? Am I that hard to catch? Whatever it is, it’s not done purposely, okay? Hehehehehehe…I feel that all the efforts are sooo soo sweettttt. I mean it. I mean, I have readers who follow my blog everyday, and click my blog a few times a day to see updates, you guys think I don’t know? Hahahahaha. I put an invisible visitor tracker in this blog, so the first thing that I checked was the hit counter. I can know which blog you guys come from, what’s your browser, how long you stay and your returning visit. I appreciate it so much, when chatter like Wines, he actually remembers the lines that I used in this blog. He sometimes used it in his Away/Leave message, and nobody knows it except him and I, because I know it was taken from my blog.
I don’t know what else to say!! I can say that I am surrounded by the coolest people around here. Thanks for accepting me a friend, a blogger , and thanks for accepting me to be part of this community, despite my inaccessibility. When I went into Facebook (using my big bro’s account) and saw the other chatters were joking and laughing, commenting pictures, I felt so LEFT OUT. But still, when I join the chatroom, most of them still treat me so nicely as if I were there all the way. Thanks ahh guys… (Please note that when I use “guys”, it means both girls and guys – it’s just the way people call everyone in general…please take note ya…hehehe). Sia yang kecil dan tidak dikenali ni pun, ada juga ruang di kalangan u guys. Thanks so so much…muahss muahss muahss muahss… hehehehe.
I appreciate it…from the bottom of my heart. :)

Thanks :)


NOTE: Don’t do the catching game too often, you guys are going to give me a heart attack. *Lols. You want to talk to me, you have my blog, you have my e-mail, you have my memo – and you don’t have to appear as lightning and thunder again or steal someone else’s senses to give you another 2 extra senses. 
Hahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahaha, Oh myy…I lurveee ya people. Muahssss.

2 comments:

Wilder said...

nah... :X 1st time sa comment d sini sis...hahaha...sebab sa tau org yg main kejar2 ma sis ni... =.="~ apa yg sis ckp pasal chatter ni mang btul..super duper active manusia ni n salu di luar jangkaan solan dia.. agagaga :X ngam laitu sis n dia ada peluang berchat~

Twofivesix256 said...

Hahaahaha Wilder...Muahsss...Nice meeting you here :))