Statcounter

Thursday, December 31, 2009

My Serious Goodbye To 2009

2009 is conclusively a BAD year for me as a whole. Although I have sweet memories that happen this year, but luck was always not on my side. And the tests and challenges that I have to survive have tested my strength to the max. I almost lost my drive and energy. My big decisions were proved to be wrong. I was forced to make a U turn for the biggest decisions that I have made from last year.

Do you think it’s easy? I have to recollect my sense and strength – I have to tell myself again that I was just the victim of circumstances. I have done my best but still I ended up regretting a few things. I hate feeling regrets. I know that maybe I was not that smart but at least smart enough to decide. I still failed. 2009 showed it to me that I was STILL FAR from getting there. Sheittttt… *Lols.

Well, I don’t want to write much. I seriously want to leave this year and I don’t want to turn back. I don’t care about New Year resolutions. I don’t care about counting down to the year transition on 12 midnite. I don’t care all that. I just don’t want another bad year. I have ENOUGH of all that. I don’t care about formality. I don’t care about welcoming the New Year with a friendly smile because 2010 doesn’t even recognize a warm smile. Cos by any chance, 2009 could recognize a warm smile, it won’t end up like this…me saying a harsh goodbye and waiting impatiently to leave this year.

Anyway, just to be fair. Maybe it’s true that 2009 showed me my bad decisions. But maybe I don’t know how many new opportunities and good people that I have met this year that actually brings me happiness for the rest of my life. I never know cos maybe 2009 is just the beginning of many wondrous things for me. I don’t know yet.

2009, although it has to be harsh now, but it’s not too late for me to change my label on you. I can imagine that when good things happen to me in 2010, I will have to refer back to you because it’s you that saw how everything started. You know what? Maybe I just have to leave so much space for that “reunion” with you cos who knows, your name might keep playing back as I recall all the things that I don’t know would turn big. Maybe it’s meant to be that you have to be this humble for now, 2009. One thing I can do for you is…I’m not giving up on you yet.

But for now, I need to move on. I need to give you a serious goodbye. Yes, you may come again back in the picture, but please hold something good in your hands when you knock. Until that, I just don’t want to turn back. I have to leave you here.

2010…I don’t know about you. But I speak of you too many times I thought I have already coming to the end of you, but actually, you have not even started yet. I’m glad though. Because maybe I can still decide what I want to do with you. I want to decide that you gonna be a wonderful year for me. I keep my fingers crossed.

Yeah, finally [256] can say it straight to be point. *Lols.

NOTE: Actually I have so much works delayed for my blog, so I have to keep my new posts sweet and simple… (at least for now). Hahaahahahaha :P

2 comments:

ulal said...

but luck was always not on my side. <------ iyaa meh ??? sia rasa luck baini kita suma lalingggg.. tsunami ndada kana kita,taufan nda kana kita dan masam2 lagi malapetaka nda kana kita mah :)))))) sia rasa tiap saat tiap masa luck bersama2 kita baitu laling :))) kalo sia pula arrr .. may be lah luck bulum sampai .. sebab balik2 pun buluum naik lagi numbul sia kat stc sama toto wakwakwak

I keep my fingers crossed. <---- nahhh ni kali suba kunu ko tarai cross your legs .. may be u will feel it ha ha ha...

/me sabut lari sambil besiul2 wakwakwak

Twofivesix256 said...

Hahaahahahahahaahahahahahahah /me pingsan tawa...Jojon jaatttttttttttt hehehehe