Statcounter

Sunday, April 21, 2019

The Messy Mind Kind of Dream


I don't take my dreams seriously. Cos they are usually the result of my messy mind. That's why they never make sense. But then I'm not a dream person. I seldom dream. Then when I dream, I dream nonsense dream. Darn. LOLS

I just had my late afternoon nap (my routine on Sunday) and I had this dream. I went to a place with a senior friend, I called her kakak. She always lepak at my place so it looked like just another lunch session with her. But the place is so unfamiliar. It was quite a big restaurant building with kampung interior. We sat at the table when a lady in hijab came to take our order. The kakak ordered something but I did not because I was not interested with the menu. So the lady said, you can also order something else inside. Then I came into the other room closer to the kitchen and saw foods I like, I only remember rendang daging. She said, you can also take the foods here if you want, instead of ordering a new menu. I thought, yeah why not. The next thing I was at the table nearby with some food served, I also couldn't remember. Not sure why I did not join si kakak outside. The next thing I remember there was an office area around the place I was eating, and there was a guy there. I recalled a Malay looking guy, short and I don't recognize his face. So we chatted a bit. He talked like he owns the business. Bla bla bla bla bla. But then I suddenly remembered that I knew that the business belonged to a woman. So I said, Eh wait, Bukan your wife ka own this place? He immediately answered, Ya, bini sia la punya semua ni. Kami tulung2 dia jaga ja. Then I thought, Cehh, kalau sia nda cakap, nda juga dia kasitau tu bini dia punya. Sebab cara dia bercakap tu macam la yang punya. But it was after that macam our conversation stopped and he had to attend something else. And suddenly it got hectic. I realized it was dark and I looked outside, the kakak was not there. I was panic because the place was unfamiliar and I did not know where it was. Especially when it was now dark. As a person who doesn't sembarang keluar malam, this situation is considered alarming for me. So I wanted to pay for my foods but everyone was busy running errand. No one heard me. While I was panicking, I thought I should just leave. Biar la tu makanan belum bayar. Yang penting I must save myself from that place first. I remember calling my friend in case she heard me and answer back but nope. Many hijabers in the that place I could not find my friend among them. Then I realized tu restaurant tinggi dan sia kena turun banyak tingkat lagi untuk keluar. Wah paniknya. Sempat lagi sia fikir, nanti ja bila sia selamat sampai sia cari nama tu restoran, contact sepa2 dan minta akaun number dan bank in harga makanan sia tu. Sempat lagi sia terfikir possibility kena viral sebab lari ja nda membayar. Hahahahahaha.

Sia keluar tu pagar, Oh man punya gelap. Tempat yg asing. Then I said, should I call a grab? Ah, ndamauu. Entah sepa2 la driver yang sia dapat nanti tu. SCARY eh. I rather take the bus. Ada tu motor ngam2 keluar, sia tahan dia, Di sini ada bas lalu ka? Macam dia pun inda pasti ah. Punya lah sia kepanikan tu masa. Dengan banyak kereta lalu lalang. Sia nekad pi seberang dan try my luck kalau2 ada bas. Memang banyak bas limpas! Tapi semua tidak mau stop sebab dorg macam kena charter, ada football match or something. Oh please oh please let me get a bus!! Then suddenly ada satu bus berhenti. Sia punya relieved, cepat2 sia naik, ada tempat duduk. Then sebelah sia tu macam ada satu nenek tua yang nda berapa betul. Sia tepaksa bangun dan tukar tempat. Sandi situasi sia tu masa. Bikin kesian pun ada juga. Hehe. Masa tu baru sia teringat phone sia ah. Then sia tenampak mau dekat 8.30 malam sudah pula tu and nobody cari sia ah. Punya sia heran. Then sia cepat2 tulis wasap trying to explain situasi sia, sebab macam sia pegi tempat tu tanpa diketahui oleh family sia. So di wasap tu sia susun la ayat sia kasitau camana sia buli ada di restoran asing and terlajak sampai malam, dan sia actually tulis tu semua untuk minta ambil di stesen bas. Then tiba2...

Sia tergerak dari tidur sia dan masa tu sia realize sia actually bermimpi, then I said, STOP TYPING, STOPPPPPP. This is just a dream!!! I don't have to finish the typing, I only have to open my eyes and this scary thing will vanish! TING!! I opened my eyes and memaki ahh. Kurang asaammmmmmmmm. Mimpi bah pulaaaa. Phewww

Akhirnya sia lega sia hapuskan situasi tu dengan buka mata. Thank God I'm still alive. hehehehe. So gini2 la rupa mimpi sia. Sometimes dia ala2 adventure sikit trapped dalam building, and then ada drama dia. Semua nda masuk akal. Pernah juga sia mimpi kununnya sia, tapi bukan sia yang bawa watak diri sia tu. Sia macam watch satu movie yg orang lain yg bawa watak sia tapi time sia mimpi tu sia assume tu urg adalah sia. Gila kan? Hahahahaha. Your dream is like what's going on in your head. My messy thoughts, sometimes dalam keadaan jaga pun sia tidak buli bezakan sama ada apa yang sia ada dlm kepala sia tu adalah possibility yang I have in my head or benda yang memang telah terjadi before. Shut Up 256. You and your nonsense dream. LOLS

My messy mind, please work out on a dream where I will see a 4 digit number clearly and make sure itu number keluar first price 4D the first draw selepas tu ah. Can ka? Hahahahahahaha



No comments: