Statcounter

Saturday, April 13, 2019

Kan Betul Apa Sia Cakap!!



You guys ada baca post a few days ago kan. Pasal I said I was having a bad day. That time remember kan I said it was gonna pass. Only a few days after that, everything was "paid off"! Oh man! Seriously. Nothing from that day is still relevant until today. NOTHING. I repeat, NOTHING. Everything that I lost, I receive even more, just in a different form. Right now, I'm here feeling totally amazed of this whole thing as if it never happened before. Because we humans keep on forgetting. We have the wisdom but we always leave it somewhere. We forgot that we've been here, we've done this crap before. We should be a master by now!

Please don't ever judge your life just from one circumstance. Something greater and bigger is gonna replace that. I GUARANTEE! Believe in a greater power up there. Believe He's there guiding you and putting you in certain emotional rollercoaster for you to explore your humanness and not to punish you. You should never, never lose faith in your Creator. EVER.

What's next? To take on every task like you mean it. Don't waste opportunity to become greater. Don't waste your talent. Don't waste your awesomeness. Don't waste it all on negativity. We don't have forever to live this gift. Come on lets get more intense with living a worthy life. Alleluia!

No comments: