Statcounter

Thursday, January 24, 2019

Jiwa Kacau


We have our moments. Moments you don't like, you don't enjoy, but you have to go through them. Usually benda ni jadi in your head Only. Everything else around you is perfectly fine and normal. Just the rage inside your head is having its way. Actually I experienced it just now. It was happening. Based on my little study case just now, things we thought have no longer affect us, surprisingly they still linger in our heads. They are still clinging to our brain cells in the isolated corners we thought they have disappeared because some memories left for so long, 10 years or more, but they could reappear anytime and you gotta find the way to deal with it. 

Suddenly I feel frustrated about something that happened almost 10 years ago. 10 good years, imagine that. I mean, in between that, those things never mattered anymore. I totally ditched them from my memory system, I thought I was free from them. Then when I found something that reconnected me with some memory points, Ah, suddenly it hurts like it is still happening right now. I even cried tears that I didn't cry even on the real time it was happening. Like a delayed reaction. Back then I was putting a tough front. I doubt I even cried. Then actually in socmed era, you could sense those with this Jiwa Kacau. When they start to post things to express or to cover it. They just act out of their normal way. Then you know there's a rage inside that person's head they are trying to deal. Let them do it. 

At that spontaneous seconds, I felt like my world was totally "stuck" and I could not see the shine. No colours. Can you believe that? Jiwa Kacau ni moment yg boleh tahan challenging. Like I could simply cancel a big plan just trying to deal with this explainable frustration. Frustration of something that could have been better. When you think about the Alternate reality, What IF things turn out That way instead of This way. I was just so frustrated. 

Then what saved me? Stop feeding it! I force myself to do some works that I brought home (which I have to do out of my work responsibility) Thank GOD! Halleluyah! I could feel "The Shift". Just layan habis-habisan your Jiwa Kacau, kasi habis apa yang patut. IT WILL RUN OUT!! Yang penting jangan kamurang Overacting. Jangan get involved in anything extreme. Just layan your sleep, kalau mau nangis, nangis la kasi abis. Eat happy foods. Mau nda mau mesti dia macam tu awan mendung yg akan berlalu selepas hujan. Cos benda tu cuma sipi2 ja dalam kepala kita. Buli ja dia balik ke tempat asal dia sana pisuk2 memory. Sometimes memory kita ni bukan buli pakai sangat bah. Hahahaha. True! Sebab benda yang kita ingat ni cuma Satu Impression! Benda tu teruk camana pun, impression kita tu yang akan mempermainkan emosi kita. So camana pun, akhirnya our bigger purpose akan take control. Life kita yang awesomely blessed sekarang ni akhirnya akan ketuk balik our reality. How awesome when sia masih duduk di kerusi yang sama, suddenly benda tu limpas. WOW, feeling dia sangat2 sia savour. Memang tiada lain but God juga la yang sia thank duluan. 

So kepada geng2 Jiwa Kacau sekalian. Dalam tempoh tu, don't leave space for regret dan bikin jalan cerita baru untuk point jiwa kacau kamu untuk masa akan datang lagi pula. Jangan bikin something embarrassing. Watch what you write, what you talk and Keep it Classy!! Kau sedia ja mau celebrate when tu Jiwa Kacau slow2 meninggalkan kau. Mainan mental seja semua tu. Confirm!! Good luck all! Hehe 

No comments: