Statcounter

Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Clarity


I first heard this song Clarity (originally by Zedd) from Angelica Hale, 9 years old that time in America's Got Talent 2017. I thought the song was so awesome and then when I listened to the original song, I didn't like it. Looks like it was Angelica's talent that brought that song to a new height. If you look at the latest videos from her, she's a little grown up now since the Clarity days. I'm sure she will grow up to become a front row singer, but still, her image of lil-girl singing this song at the AGT will always be the most memorable ones. For a second, I thought that if only she didn't grow up that fast. Who can stop time, right? It's for the good of everyone. When I saw people like Angelica with such a gifted talent which most of us don't have, I thought that there must be something that God gave us that actually is the same level as Angelica with her singing talent. Not all of us are meant to go on stage and share that talent with the world but we all have our own platform to shine. No stage, no problem. You can be a silent poet that touch the hearts of many with your beautiful poems. Find that gift and don't waste it  :)

No comments: