Statcounter

Thursday, January 10, 2019

That Faceless 3-Digit Number



Since I first come up with this pen name, I'm like a Number without a face. People don't know how I look like. From chatrooms, to blog and then FB, there's only a lot to read but nothing much to see. Maybe this is just a lil exaggerated cos I didn't actually plot all this carefully like some of you think. "Sis, you have a well-planned internet personality". Heck, I did not plan it. At least you know my gender. Or could some of you think there's a plot twist in my gender too? Hahahahaa

I did upload a few photos before, incomplete photos but still  real photos. Actually, you guys come to the point that you thought there's nothing you can get from me, so some of you would thought it was some random pics that I put there. Actually those are all the pieces of my real pictures. Hahahaha. What do you think of me? That I'm playing a game? Who am I to even cause that much hype. With and without face, who am I to actually be questioned, Hey 256, damn you, why do you do that? I mean, now it reminds me of K-o-k-o-l  E-l-f. They are being slammed for posing high entrance fee but why do people get mad over that? It's their place, they build it, they fund it and we are not even involved in any of the procedure and guess what, we can go all over the world and just go ahead and skip that place. No one's getting harmed right? It's the same with me here. Lets not be bothered about this 3 little digits over here. If you like what I write, hooray! Thank you! and lets just come and read but please don't let my internet identity steal your sleep. I fricking don't deserve that! Please don't be bothered that much bah! LOLS

Let me tell you more. This is me going with the flow. Nothing about this is planned and plotted nicely. Even in real life, I'm actually a low key kind of person. Because I love my peaceful life, away from unnecessary attention. Let me just remind you, I pick this nick twofivesix[256] in MIRC back in 2008 was because I thought it wouldn't get easy attention. Even the people in my surroundings where I work now, do you believe when I say that they maybe familiar with my face, maybe we have exchanged smile and even short chats, but there's really nothing much that they know about me. To best describe this, the cashier in this stationery shop that I often go, she saw me coming to the shop buying all kinds of stuff, the boss recognized my long hair, we even wave to each other when we pass by, but guess what, they are still guessing, Where do you work? Some of them thought I was a clerk at an office somewhere in the building, judging from what I bought. Then one day, when I asked the cashier a question, she actually referred to a certain place she knows. "You go there la, I think you can find it there". You know what? She was actually referring to my workplace!!Technically she's introducing me and promoting to me my own place bah! My point is, I'm still using the same privacy concept in the real world. I'm still mysterious, unknown and they still need to solve some puzzles, if they care. But good, they just accept that much and not become too curious. Hehe

This is just the way my life is and I enjoy the peaceful nature of it. I have no pressure to let people know who I am to do my work well. Because my customers know me. My closefriends and families, and the relatives, they know me. Most importantly they know what I do, what I can do, and they will go to me when they need me. Even on the other side of the world where I am not 256, I still keep that mysterious side because I don't roll the drum or hit the gong everywhere I go. My U-mates don't know what I'm doing with my life after graduation. They saw me on Fb, they add me, but they are still doubtful if that's really me. Heck, they even saw my phone number there but they still don't go and find out. Maybe they just respect the privacy. I still remember last year, when the 4 of my closest buddies met up at a mall, and took pictures and one of us actually posted them to FB, we got many reactions to the pics. Like WHOAA, is that 256? Omigawd where is she now? Send my regards to her. I saw a few comments particularly mentioning me. All from the friends I know back in school. I'm touched when I read the comments because it was like they cared to know about me and have good memories of me, but I did not speak up and say  hi to them back when I could just do that. They asked my friend, Tell me her fb! Tell me her phone number! All that happened on the comment box where I could read them myself but I really didn't respond anything. LOLS. And my friend actually link to my Fb so the rest can click, but they were doubtful cos I was not using my name in that Fb so only a few clicked and sent a friend request. I accepted them all. It's enuff that I see their updates but I don't necessarily want to talk. Trying to be friendly to everyone is just taking too much energy for me. They will ask me questions, and I will have to write and talk. Same thing over and over again. These few friends of mine that I feel free to meet, are the people who don't have questions. They are there every step of the way. They know how things progress. They know where I live, where I work, and they fricking don't need any long explanation from me except for a few situations when they were curious about some guys I was dating and stuff. Hahahahaa.

This life is just awesome. I love this kind of life. Like I rather have people underestimate me hundreds of times if they want, cos I  will still be doing my thing. I don't want to care what kind of conclusion they have in their mind, as long as they keep it in their heart, and they still smile when we meet; so who cares what they are thinking. Cos I don't have the power to control all that and I don't want to do that job. One day when they have the chance to really get to know just a bit more, maybe they'll change their mind. That I'm actually not that terrible. My unpopular life is actually awesome because I deal with much much less unnecessary stress coming from people that don't matter. That's why, the people who meet me everyday, they know I live my life everyday with a purpose and responsibility, they know I want to achieve excellence in my daily tasks.  When I heard my friend said, "Bestnya jadi kau kan?" Ah, at least one person thinks so and she is the one who talks to me everyday, that's enough for me.

So with this understanding, please just let me be this way. Trust me I still deal with wrong people despite all these privacy thing. I still loved the wrong guy, I still got cheated, I still made mistakes, I still hurt and break hearts, so trust me I have enough sugar and spice just by staying this way. But the rest, lets just leave it to chance. Who knows right? 

Thank you guys. Luv ya all.

2 comments:

Wilder said...

Thank you for writing. Lama juga tdk baca blog kamu sis...😁

Twofivesix256 said...

Hi sis. So you still have your blog too right. Hahaha. Lets just continue what we have started. Thank you blogspot for keeping some of our treasures here.