Statcounter

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

2014, My First and Foremost…

My dear readers, Hello and Hi. So here we are again, breathing fresh air of 2014...

My first post for 2014. I did not even have a finale for my 2013 post. Garsh. Was I that busy? Or just lazy? This has to change, right? So here I am again. Trust me, so many times that I wanted to write, and everytime I failed, imagine what I was losing! It feels like a good melody that cross the songwriter’s mind, hum it  but doesn't have the equipment to record it or write the notes down, the next thing, it’s gone. It’s not cool, right. Ah, this too has to stop. I have to start writing again. There’s sthing in me that start to disconnect from me since I stop writing. I’m not sure what’s that but I’m sure it’s sthing that I like about myself. I have to get it back :)


So, welcome back to the blogger world, 256! 

Note: I miss the days when we got to "meet" often when I was having my crazy-days of blogging everyday. Yeah, I miss those days :))



No comments: