Statcounter

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

My Conscience on Google!





The other day, I was trying to surf my blog from my hphone, and I mistakenly typed it in Google search and to my surprise, I saw a long list of links that have links to my blog, credited my blog for images that they used, some even put my blog under some topics, I mean, whatever it is, I don't know that anyone out there actually know the existence of my blog! Seriously. Maybe some of them are people who tried to generate income by pasting links through random blogwalking, or maybe they just visit once by accident and never come back, well, whatever it is, I'm still so surprised cos they are people who are using images from my blog too. Well, who can predict whatever the rest of the billions people do on this Earth, right? Hahahaha. My blog is just too tiny to be noticed but so if you happen to read this, thanks and congrats to you, if you found me, means you have reach one of the rare and isolated places in this world wide web...hehe. Ok kidding. I also saw some free stats service who made analysis on the blogs, and I found out from one of the webs that Doe Zantamata is the main keyword that led people to my blog. Well, Doe, you did my a favour didn't you. Thank you. Hehe.

If you ask me if I would like to make my blog famous, emm..I'll think twice of what to answer. Cos I'm not sure about that. Usually I know that what I like is not always what the majority will like. If you see the most famous blogs around, usually they are sharing things about their lives. Sharing about activities, real pics discussing about event in their lives, I guess that's what people like. It's easier to connect with friends and relatives if you just become who you are in real life. Unlike me who is using different approach. I rather share ideas and opinions, rather than share directly about my life. Lets just put it that I don't really have a fancy life. Or maybe that's just a cover up to protect my privacy. Hehe. I still believe in the idea that I prefer to separate my online world with real world, cos I don't want to sit at the coffee shop talking stuff about my blog, or have people stop by at work and ask me, "Was that topic about me?" Hahaha.I claim my freedom in writing what topics I want. I might quote some people and their situation in my posts, but it's in a way that I can share something good, or something to learn from it. I always keep it anonymous, and mostly I even change a bit of the story, cos my readers don't really mind about the details right. It's about what's the point in the story.

I did occur to me once that what if I change the concept of my blog and start doing it like others do? Well...I still could not pick that option over this one. I think I'll remain this way for now. So guys, for those who are still visiting since 2008 up to now, Kotohuadan or Thank you to you. Feel free to drop by again...:))


No comments: