Statcounter

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

The Compulsive Hoarder I Could Become

Read the title. That's what I'm gonna become if I don't try to curb this habit now! Look at where I am. It's always packed with stuff. Look at my office, my room. Goodness gracious! There are so many things in there. If any of you are still puzzled with the meaning of hoarding...in simple words it's the habit of collecting or keeping things, even if they are unnecessary. I mean, from all of your stuff, you are only using 10-20% of it. The rest are just filling the empty space. So does that sound horrible enuff?

Whoaa!! Do I want my place to look like this? I better do something dude!!


That's why I prepare big garbage bags to fill in stuff that I don't find necessary, and get rid of them. I should do this long time ago but as a mini-hoarder (errr...) you must understand that it's not something easy for me. Everything looks valuable to me. If I don't need it now, maybe I might need it next year, or years from now. I'm saving them for things I am not sure of! So you know, when I look at my place, I wonder if that thought of "saving things for when I might need them" is worth it. What I can see is I'm getting lost in the pile of unused stuff. Garsh! This has to change, right? 

So I am done with one full garbage, I have at least another 4. If I can take out 5 garbage bags, I am sure my place will look more practical, more spacious and I guess it will help me to calm my mind better. Hahaha. I guess that changes have to be done - for goodness sake. What about you? Any drastic changes you gonna make in your life for this 2014? It sounds like a good thing if you answer yes. Whatever your plans are, together we gonna materialize them! Good luck, buddies!

No comments: