Statcounter

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Rest In Peace, 2013

How was your 2013? I need to write at least a summary to it. It has been a year full of this and that. I mean, seriously, I can’t say I like everything of the this and that, but I can say I have a fair share of ups and downs. Err… cliché again. Okay, lets get into a bit of detail. I think that we do grow from year to year. Our expectations change. Our outlooks change. A lot of things are just not the same anymore. We have our struggles, works, family, problems - they just make us better.  It’s not the comfort that changes us, it’s the challenges! The most significant thing about 2013 is the year of faith. It ended on November. But I’ve done something during those months, and I do think I embraced a few new things in my life because I have growth spiritually. I’m glad that I did what I do. So no regrets. Of course I’ve done things that I am not proud of, but the rest of the things, I just continue doing what I know best. A test of faith, I can see. That’s what Year of Faith made me survive. I have no regrets. The good things are coming from here onwards. Nothing can make us lost again. We know who guide us. We know which light to follow. We know the route home. We will always be in the right track. Continue our glorious journey for this 2014. God Bless! 



No comments: