Statcounter

Monday, May 24, 2010

The Tattoo Or The Man?

The first time I saw this tattoo, I thought that it was some undefined cultural art but when I finally looked at it closely, isn't it cute that we can actually see the fish there? *giggles.

Speaking of tattoos, I do think there's a difference with a bare arm and an arm with a tattoo. Not only from the people who see it, but also the owner of the tattoo. Suddenly you feel like you're bolder and stronger. Don't you think so? I seriously think so when it comes to men and tattoos. I am not so sure about women. Hahahahaha.

That way, you know that what art you pick to be your tattoo could actually influence the energy that it gives you. So maybe picking a koi fish to be a tattoo will suggest some patience and calmness - and maybe slow down the temper a bit *ahem!! Hahahahahaa. (Why I think this guy picked the right one to match his contras personality)

Anyway...I told him I like the tattoo. But now I am not so sure if I like the tattoo or I like the owner of the tattoo...

*giggles

Note: Or maybe both...*Lols

P/S: I think some of you are still curiously waiting for me to post some pics of the tattoo I told you I was going to get. We have to push our luck for something like that to happen. *Lols

No comments: