Statcounter

Sunday, May 2, 2010

256's Hair Agenda

Wah I am soo Generous Today!! Hehehehe. Let me explain a little on this hair agenda. The picture of me at the right side of this blog is actually An Old Hair. I took the picture before I decided to get a haircut. The hair became too thick and boring. It was a sign for me to get a new hairdo. I actually went to get a haircut and my hair was short by half! Omigawd! I lost my long hair trademark just like that because the hairstylist thought if I didn't want to lose so much hair, I shouldn't get a haircut at all. So she just went ahead and spoiled my long hair. I only showed you guys the shorter hair once - cos I wasn't proud of it.

And these pictures below are my hair NOW! It has grown long again before I can be brave enough to show it. Hahaha. One impression that u guys can get from "my hair shows" every now and then is that 256 is kinda obsessed with her hair. *Lols. The truth is, NOPE! I recalled going to work without combing my hair. I am not really fussy with my hair. Only when I take pictures that I want the hair to look good. Other than that, I don't really care so much walking around with the messiest hair. Hahahaha

The reason why I take this picture is when I started to get tired of my hair. It's starting to get too thick and messy and it's really torturing with the hot weather so I want to get a new hairdo! Some of my guyfriends suggested that I should have my hair permed this time, and yes, I think I'm going to really have it permed this time.
But this is the hair that you guys gonna remember me with...cos no matter what the new hairdo gonna be, I won't show it that easily. Hehehe. But looking at these pictures, make me wonder Do I actually need another hairdo? I guess I do. No matter what, I'm just thankful that I have this hair. I mean, Thank God I have a hair!! hehe.
Straight or short, long or curly...Yes, Thank God we have a hair! :)
..

No comments: