Statcounter

Sunday, May 5, 2019

When Your Prayer Answered...



I talked to my sis in law just now. She went to this healing session organized by the church. She said she really needs physical healing for her severe skin allergy cos she's been suffering from it for quite long. So she had a few other people praying for her recovery. After she went back from it, she noticed some changes to her skin. Really. The rashes, instead of watery, is now dry. She told me " Betul juga pula kan?" Which means she was taken by surprise that the praying during the healing session actually worked. Then I recall years back when my dad went to religious program that also had the healing session in its schedule. My dad prayed for his knee pain. And surprisingly, when he came back, the pain was gone. No kidding. He was free of the pain for a long time. So again, what about you. When you pray, do you actually still testing God whether or not He could give you what you pray for? Why I think it's not the best reaction I can expect from people who are seen as the faithfuls. Why, do you actually doubt?

I have a few things in my prayers that I JUST KNEW that God gonna answer it ONE FINE DAY. I have no doubt about it. It's just the matter of timing. After many times that I experienced such amazement of His mercy, I stop doubting. Thats why when finally the time is right and it's happening, I'm don't react like Wow, this is just unbelievable! Cos I have long believed in it. God is just too powerful. His one second of mercy will answer all your prayers. 

And I realize that one of my big requests is finding its way to materialize. Really, when it's His will, even the deep jungle will clear a path just to make way for it. And that's why I'm not surprised. I just have that much faith that He can and He will. So guys, erase all your doubts. Never stop believing. Sooner or later, your wish is next.

No comments: