Statcounter

Thursday, May 16, 2019

Photo Day 16





That's my new phone. I know it's blurry but what makes you think I don't purposely do that? LOLS. It just arrived today but I still love my old phone so much but it can't take anymore heavy work from me. Plus, I want to explore possibility of all the more latest choices. You know what I usually like? I usually want to catch the hidden gem when everyone busy talking about the diamonds. I mean usually they will have diamond and glass to compare, but I will find one gem among the pieces of glass. To me that's my personal accomplishment. How do I do it? I will look among the "struggling innovaters". They are the one who don't sit on top, but they work harder to earn their market share. They usually offer the best value of work. I love that. I love to be a smart customer. I won't pay more for brands. Cos to me, to be a smart customer is a challenge. You need to get the biggest value for the money you spend. Cos if you spend a lot on something that people say good, that's just easy to do. What's not easy is pick one with much more values than what you pay for. That's so my thingy. 

No comments: