Statcounter

Tuesday, May 14, 2019

The Law Of Sowing and Reaping That One Fine Day


Some time last year, I talked to a guy friend about my few wishes. The reason why I talked to him, cos he understood my field, he knows the struggles. He is the reading and research kind of person so it's just not hard for him to understand. Guess what, after hearing me, although I said it with little thought thinking that it was beyond my reach, he actually spoke of this law. We heard of Law of Attraction. And then he suddenly mentioned, the Law of Sowing and Reaping. To me, it was related to Law of Attraction. Cos it's still using THE MIND as the master. This is my simplified definition from my own understanding.

These Laws that we heard them motivational speakers always emphasize on, are always about the Power of your mind. We have this special area in our brain that is called Subconscious mind or some refer it as Superconscious mind - That will react to whatever thoughts you feed it. So these laws believe that you must plant it in your mind your heart desire, and the universe will conspire to attract all the elements that we help you get them. So the Law of Sowing and Reaping is about planting POSITIVE THOUGHTS in reaching your goal. The key is YOU MUST BELIEVE  THAT YOU CAN ACHIEVE IT. Hey, I am a believer. Why? Because the enlightened knowledge about Laws and Human mind was the stuff I was feeding my mind during my difficult time. I remember going to the library and went to the motivation section and I got so fired up reading how much power my mind has. That was the lowest time of my life when nothing worked in my life that time. So the laws are nothing new to me but I don't really talk about them often. Or even use them. And I never really thanked the laws for anything. I always thank God but then, what if God sends this wisdom to give humans a hope?

My friend said, Plant it in your mind, think about it everyday, soon it will come true. I didn't think he was joking but that time it was just way too difficult. I needed to go thru a lot of procedures, and then I have my constraints. I always thought that even if it were gonna happen, it would be long from now. So okay, that was last year. Do you know that recently, those wishes of mine did come true? YES, SERIOUSLY. I really can't explain this because even if I tried to analyze it, it was really really not the act of our hands. I saw it with my own eyes, how the elements of the universe were conspiring. So that how it looked like. Even the stuff you blocked with a brick wall, that brick wall will disappear - cos IT'S JUST GONNA HAPPEN and nothing and nothing will stop it. Now I understand even more about - THE WILL OF GOD. Sangat2 powerful, guys. Yang tiada jalan, akan tersergam jalan yang cukup elok untuk kau lalu. Actually sia masih nda pecaya, masih speechless, dan kalau lah sia ni belum cukup makan garam, maybe sia masih terapung di awangan. Sometimes sia balik2 kasi geleng kepala sia supaya bangun dari tidur. Mimpi ka ni ah? No it's not mimpi. So when I told that friend, dia pun amazed yang tidak terkata. But sia yang brought up about The Law of Sowing and Reaping yang we talked about last year. So apa exactly yang sia bikin?

Yang sia confirm, sia bikin ni satu benda ja. I didn't give up. Sia jatuh kejap ja and then sia bangun balik, sebab semangat tu sentiasa ada di sana. Dan sakit juga la melalui tahun2 yang sukar tu. Tapi masa tu, I just knew "One day I'm gonna miss this moment." Banyak2 benda yang sia tulis di blog sia ni kan, actually ada terselit suka duka sia di sana. Sia pernah cakap sama diri sia, yang what if God wants you to give Him some reason, why He should give you what you want. Mungkin dia mau tinguk kau betul2 mau ka nda. Kau bertahan ka kalau kau susah. Mungkin setakat tu sia dapat lalui. Sia punya kesyukuran ni sampai teda sepa yang nampak, sebab sia nda mampu mau cakap. Tapi sia punya Faith sama kuasa Tuhan tu tidak boleh disangkal lagi. Jadi bila sia keinginan sia dipenuhi, sia tidaklah jadi macam budak2 dapat lolipop. Sia relax dan cool ja dan teruskan kerja sia. Biar God ja tau camana gratefulnya sia. Aiii, si cengeng ni. Mula la sia mau nangis. Mimang bah kalau cengeng. Hahahahaha.

So, how about you? Lets achieve more from here! Jangan cakap mustahil. Biarlah hidup tu macam tangga. Jangan terus2 mau di atas. Best bah proses struggling tu. Bestttt sangat2. Bah semua kita teruskan perjuangan masing2. One thing, BERSYUKUR LAH atas semua benda. Di sana kau akan dapat banyakkk dan banyakkk lagi untuk disyukuri. Alleluia Puji Tuhan!




No comments: