Statcounter

Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Once A Foe




Lets keep this simple. Long time ago, this friend did something bad behind my back. She betrayed me to my embarrassment. That was during college year. I hated her so much for that but I did not have the proof. Because of what she did, I was perceived wrongly by others. But I didn't get to punish her. I just thought she was so bad for doing it. You guys know what I thought that time?

It's Okay. Who knows one day you will come around and be the one who helps me. I will understand why I have to hate you first.

Ladies and gents, the day finally came. IT WAS TODAY. The elements of the universe have aligned that YES, IT HAPPENS. I just don't know how it can go a long way and happens this way. Without intention, she has come as a big help to me today, after so so many years. You get the percaturan? Sometimes benda2 yang unfortunate yg happen today, cerita tidak berakhir di sana. Dia akan tebus dengan sesuatu yg sepadan or even more. So are you prepared for the great surprises? God bijak kan? :)

No comments: