Statcounter

Monday, May 6, 2019

Photo Day 6

I bought this clock less than a year ago and put it at the living room. But then my dad claimed the clock was broken because it kept showing the wrong time. I mean, even after the battery was changed, it would still eventually slow down. So my dad declared it was a broken clock. I tried to save it by changing another battery, my dad thought I tried so hard for this clock. I like this clock because it has a vintage feel. So to avoid further embarrassment for this clock, I bought a new once and put it at the living room and took this disputable clock to my room instead. Guess what? The clock is working really well until now. Thats why I wonder why did it act up before. So, I guess, the clock is alive when it's near me. Manja punya clock. Hehe

No comments: