Statcounter

Thursday, January 10, 2013

My ConScienCe 2013: Year Of Faith


Hi my readers. I'm back after more than a month not jotting anything here. I made some effort just now adjusting the layout and some other things from my blog. I want a simpler look for my blog - which I will concentrate more on the posts.

For the fellow Catholics, we are celebrating the Year of Faith from October 2012 to November 2013. So I will take this chance to Grow In Faith. I'm so thankful that I have made my babysteps towards this and I'm sure I'm gonna learn more from here. It's a call to understand and to know more about our Faith to our Creator. 

So from today, I will blog about issues that mainly have to do with Faith. Why not, right? We have time for things, now it's time for Faith. Lets make full use of this season to just be stronger in faith.

See you guys in the next post :))

No comments: