Statcounter

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

I Forgive You, Myself

For the past few days, I had quite a serious setback. I felt like I lost direction. Suddenly I found myself in a peculiar position, where I didn't know where I was going. Suddenly my work, my dream, anything, just met a dead end. Scary right?

How did I handle it?

I have to be really rational and do not do anything stupid that I will regret. First I have to be calm, and try to clear my mind. I did turn to activities which were less fruitful, as long as I could be doing sthing fun to slow down my negativity. I had to find myself back. I need the Fire, the Flame, the Passion to start be enthusiast once again towards my life progression. It's funny when you can still go back to square one after all the things you've gone through. Who can guarantee that you are safe from setbacks?

After wasting some time and indulging in excessive foods and drinks, which usually are our ways of expressing emotional problem, at the same time admit that I DO NEED HELP, so I turned to God every possible moment I could steal. Oh God help me not to get lost. I'm having a hard time with my thoughts and whatever this crises is, I know it's not there to build me, so help me God. Give me your light, show me the way out so I can continue my battle. I have so many things to achieve and I can't slow down. Please God, have mercy on me Your poor and weak child. Saying prayers every chance I had, I didn't forget to BELIEVE that He's working on my problems. Other than that, it could also be a test of Faith from Him. I read somewhere that He will test our Faith with giving us some obstacles. And guess what? All we need to do is COME TO HIM. I might face some difficulties but that's only because I am just a human being. What my wisdom can help me with is - I don't prolong my ordeal to the extent that it's gonna trouble me with getting back in line, and strength in faith can always save me from getting lost in dilemma and crises. All in all, we can see that this is just part of the beauty in life. It has to be survived and lived. 

Myself, I forgive you as I want God to forgive me. As many times before, I survive it again and here I am again, I'm back. Stronger. Thank you and Praise to God.


"The people that do know their God shall be strong, and do exploits. . . . Now when they shall fall, they shall be [helped] with a little help. . . . And some of them of understanding shall fall, to try them, and to purge, and to make them white, even to the time of the end: because it is yet for a time appointed" (Daniel 11:32-35).

No comments: