Statcounter

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Tribute For Valentine’s Day 2012: LovE RighteOusLy



Hi guys… Happy Valentine’s Day to you…hehe. Any good reflection for your Valentine’s Day this year? Have you learnt anything new from life lately that makes you feel so sufficient in love? I want to give a simple sharing on my.

Life slowly unfolds. All the things I heard from people from before, and all the things I believed, sometimes I did not actually “feel them”. I only accepted them as they were because people told me so and it was easier to just nod. I recalled the argument between my uncle and his wife and how his wife told me that everytime they argued, my uncle spoke about getting divorce. Although his wife was a loose canon, spoke her mind without really care the consequences, but at least, She has it in her. The Understanding on How Relationship works. Seriously, very few of us have it. Not even my uncle that time knew about it. She told me that she told my uncle that “Yes we can get divorce and we can remarry, find another person. Then what? Are you sure things are gonna be perfect with another person? That when you argue about something, you divorce? You can remarry 10 more times and still the same ending. You will never work out any relationship when you decide to walk out from the first one. And we were talking about a marriage that was properly solemnized in the house of God, saying the love vows that they gonna stick together till death do they part. That time, when she told me, I nodded. It was good if it was true. My little thought knew that she was a difficult person being a loose canon. How could my uncle, or any man, tolerate with this attitude? I mean, the idea of them getting divorce and find another person to live with, my uncle might find another person who suits him more. Logic, right?

Only now I actually come to agree with her. In this world, they are millions of guys and gals looking for a partner. There will come a time when they just bump into someone with chemistry and then connect, and hook up through affection that they build for each other. Sooner or later they will have something to dislike about the other person. Why surprised? We are born with defects and when we mix and match ourselves among this crowd of people, our nature could contradict each other and make the pairing harder. Sure, move on. There will come a time when you just Done with Searching. This is when you are really ready for the commitment. You find someone that makes you happy and you settle with the person. You have DECIDED that you gonna cope with the person NO MATTER WHAT. Experience tells you that you could find a person so good, but you yourself arent’s anywhere so good. You saw yourself as the PROBLEM in all your failed relationships. Looks like the game has changed. This isn’t about looking for THE BEST out there, No No. It is about How badly you want your relationship to work and not giving yourself the option to fail cos if you do, you definitely will opt to FAIL again. Yes, IT’S YOUR ATTITUDES my dear friends. Problems will always be your shadow and if you quit from solving them, NO relationship, with No one, will ever work for you.

That’s why when you think you are big enough to make that commitment, you put a stop to your hunting and stay by the person’s side – cos if you feel sthing not good about your partner, it’s not your partner’s problem unless you blame her to be born human (and what are you, again?), when you look at the bright side of her, depending on how far you open your heart, cos if you really ARE READY TO LOVE AND BE LOVED, you could see the one beside you in her most angelic image and instead of finding fault, you keep finding new thing to love about her, day to day. Why is this possible? I believe that Love is very very beautiful when it first sent to us from above. It is our JOB to see how beautiful it can be. And unless you see not just with your eyes, but your heart, your mind, your soul, another God’s creation that you pick to live with is... His masterpiece. We don’t have that long. Start to love now, and love righteously. He will guide us along the way. Amen. :)

No comments: