Statcounter

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

My Special Valentine Dedication: "I Love How You Love Me"



I’ve come this far in my journey, I have tried to correct my ways as much as I can. Like some of you, I too have once lost faith in love. I became a stone hearted person so quite a long time and I thought I was doing good that way. Maybe I was right. Life was actually still happy when you have no one but yourself to think about. I took the time to discover myself even more and not that I was purposely not wanting to get commited. I just didn’t want to make another mistake. I always believe I’m far better now. So I entrusted Him to do things beyond my control. I thought He would never done so much for me because He might want to punish me for whatever mistakes that I made in life, but when I come to this point, I am just AMAZED at Him. I am just amazed at Him. How He did it, it was almost never come to my mind. It’s like, you set some rules; “I would Never Never Ever Go to That Road Ever in My Sane Mind” and the next thing I know, I AM THERE walking on THAT ROAD, and I am enjoying my ride. I was seeing life much more beautiful in that road I said I was never gonna take. So never underestimate The Hands that created you. Hehe. Seriously. You know why? If He could create you in such a way, He can make things possible for the impossibles and most likely if you have been nice and good, He will be a little bit more generous to you. He will make your road easier in your quest. Riddles enough? *LOLS.

I want to thank you for Someone who is part of this storyline. Thanks for being there for me everyday, for all the thoughts that have me, and for all the words that has my name, for all the time spent on me, not to mention how you make me laugh for something and also for lending me ears. All in all, I saw it the effort that you make and the kind of understanding and acceptance that truly accommodate me. I reserve the rest for until the time is right. You know who you are. *Hugss…

Happy Valentine’s Day Daling…*giggles. Hope you like the song...hehehe




No comments: