Statcounter

Sunday, February 5, 2012

New Blog Challenge: 1 Post, 1 Page


Hi again all. I was taking a break from blogging after a few days. I wanted to enjoy the relief of not having to worry what to blog; after the 31 days blog challenge…Hehe. Well, here I am again. 

I have a new challenge for myself. I am known as someone who likes to write long essays and make it hard for my readers who only want to have an easy reading post to go through my posts. I have thought of this for quite a while and after I visited Daphne Iking’s blog I finally got the idea. Daphne and I have a similarity when it comes to blogging. We like to get carried away by the topic and want to say everything in our mind. I like to read what she writes but I just can’t spare that much time. I finally GET IT. 

That’s exactly what my readers were feeling when they visited my blog. They would leave after scheming for the interesting topics that were short enough for them to finish in maybe 10 minutes or less. Usually, my posts reach 4 pages of Words document. And over the years, I tried to write approximately 2 pages only, that’s half of the pages from last time. 

So NOW, I am putting myself in another challenge, of writing only 1 page of Words document every post. If I have too much to say, I still don’t have a choice but trim it to fit one page before I paste to my blog. How’s that? I don’t want my hyperwriting makes my blog tiresome. So this challenge is to benefit you guys too. Lets see. This challenge starts from TODAY. 

256, You better get this one done. Hehehe. 

Happy February!!

No comments: