Statcounter

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Ban Valentine's Day ALL YOU LIKE, We Have Jobs To Do




We all know the issue revolving Valentine's Day. Looks like it would not be over so soon. These are the snapshots from one blog gossip that I read daily, Beautifulnara.com, and maybe I should do less talking and let these snapshots speak about my points.

I like to explain this issue with the tweet from Sazzy Falak, our local actress; which has caused rages among the unhappy fans.

It all started with this tweet of wishing Happy Valentine's (for those who celebrate).


Looks like the tweet received uproar from fans who were not happy with it.

And among the comments from the readers, I picked these few comments that could say what I have in my mind about this issue. In all of these quotes, I have at least a point to agree with them, although in some, not everything. But they do save my time from writing more. Read on.











This topic about Valentine's Day actually DID HURT me. Especially when they keep relating the day with Unhealthy activities and simply assume that "those are the Christians' lifestyle". These people even threw words like, "9 MONTHS FROM THIS DAY, expect a bastard to be born". Whoever you are who have STATED YOUR CONCERNS and reminding one another on how this Vday shouldn't be celebrated, especially those who make it a point of keep saying that we the Christians legalize the moral offenses on Valentine's Day. I just hope you guys don't overlook your own lifestyle and at the rest of 364 days. Or let's just diminish this Valentine's Day and LET start looking at how you do it on the rest of the year.

I hope you guys have NEVER done adultery (pre-marital sex), that means all of you who are single SHOULD still be Virgins. YES, VIRGINS. I hope you guys never touch alcohol, never, not even a sip, not even a drop, it's ILLEGAL, remember? I hope you guys NEVER visit the nightclubs and pubs, where all the unhealthy activities usually take place, those places are for "this group of people from this religion who celebrate Valentine's Day" remember? I hope you NEVER go to a private place alone with your partner, not doing any kissing, fondling, any kind of touching whatsoever cos it's ILLEGAL, remember? It's only for those people who celebrate Valentine's Day right? Who claimed to express their love for their partner on that day, right?? And that means, since you guys are CLEAN from all that offenses, that  means definitely you guys will NEVER get near, let alone involve in Abortion, Baby Dumping, Prostitution, One-Nite Stands, Free Sex, Drunk and Drug Abuse. Oh, those BETTER NOT be in your fricking life dictionary. Cos so much for the fuss of banning Valentine's Day because of "that moral offenses" that "our people do" on that day, Does that mean it should be a "Righteous day" for you people, cos "Oh, that's illegal in our religion!" then simply forget about it after the day is over and live ALL YOU LIKE for the rest of the years? I mean, yeah, I really don't mind reading all these hurtful things if they come from the people who are Pious and who never miss their prayer, at least they practice what they preach. So you people, YOU BETTER NOT do it WORSE than us who you guys claimed to be the devils who "go out and play" on Valentine's Day.

For your information, I am a Catholic since a kid. Whatever that I listed above, I DON'T DO THEM. That's why I am this brave to say this, because it takes a lot of sacrifices to draw the line JUST TO LIVE righteously. But usually, those people who Really live this way of life, they usually THINK TWICE before they smash other people about their misconducts, because we have gone this far in our values and principles, we don't simply degrade ourselves by being injustice towards ANOTHER human being, doesn't matter from which race and which religion you belong to. And I am VERY VERY MAD that with this kind of lifestyle that I have, suddenly people simply throw all this hurtful stuff towards the people of my religion, cos that means, you guys means We are all like that. Simply by how you guys speak towards other people from different religion, I REALLY DOUBT you even lead the righteous way of life in the first place. I am not judging anyone, but after you get really tired smashing people, it's time to get the closest mirror and Use It on yourself.

My little thought told me this is all BEYOND religions and beliefs. All religions are there to teach us how to live well, and treat each other right. Religions can only teach the followers so much, but we with our human nature, we keep offending our own religious laws because of our weaknesses. Humans have done ALMOST EVERYTHING that are strictly prohibited by their religions. Knowing how filthy this world has become, to suddenly face this kind of Valentine's Day issue and seeing this group of people smashing others so heartlessly as if they never do sins, suddenly it becomes a mockery to the so called civilization, cos we thought everyone is aware that "we are no angels", and to those offenders who are FAR from being seen as one, and funnily, when it comes to issues like this, as if all the "angels have come up" and stand for "what is right". Self check first and if your hands aren't so clean yourself, those time you have used to insult one another better be used to improve your moral values instead. It could need a lifelong cleaning works should be done on yourself, so better start now. You can forget about Valentine's Day, who cares about Valentine's Day. We are busy with our normal life, making money and spending time with our loved ones like any other day, while you people busy insulting others and make mountains out of molehills on this celebration, acting like THE HOLY INNOCENTS. And if you hate Valentine's Day so much, go ban it, and make sure you get your acts right, don't just get loud and noisy today and GO FUCK AROUND again the next day.

SHAME ON  YOU.

I rest my case.

Note: To my dear readers, I know that you guys don't like it when I use harsh words in my blog. But I'm sure you guys understand that people have stepped the boundary. I must defend myself, and us, who are unfairly prejudiced because of this. Thanks for your understanding.

No comments: