Statcounter

Monday, February 6, 2012

"Beware: He Pays Cash"


I find this line rather interesting. Keep reading it in the comments people made in blogs and Facebook, whenever it involves people who are doing bad to others. Looks like they come up with this line As A Reminder. Yes, “He” who they mean here is none other than GOD. Can you guess the meaning? . 

Year after year, I have seen it before my very eyes how things that people did, come back to them. Especially those people who were professional swindlers who always got away with the crime and still maintained their innocent looks. Sometimes I just couldn’t get it how they did it but for sure it took a hell of misused talent to be like them. They had crushed many hopes and trusts until the last of bits. I used to believe that we will be held accountable for every good and bad deeds we did on this Earth when the Judgment Day comes. So if they have a long life, imagine how many people the crooked ones gonna put in “hell on earth”. Well, without a doubt, you can guess that the payback for them is the real afterlife Hell. That’s what we used to think. We will receive the punishment after our lives end. Or Maybe Not That Long. 

I’ve seen how these people who did a serious human error – didn’t have to wait long for the punishment. It was all so wondrously beyond words how things fell just in place to make them the victim of circumstances that LUCK was no longer on their side. From having almost everything, they end up with nothing. Even things that are not in human logic, of how can a wealth that you build in one year, disappear in just one day. Something like that. And when I look around, look like “No One Can Escape” from this. Suddenly it forced people to rethink about “the punishments” that should come after we are dead. NO. The punishments can come as immediately as a few seconds after doing a crime. It’s THAT SOON. 

I remember I was once the victim of my customer dishonesty. He kept delaying his payment because he saw that I was not the type who would bug people to pay. Maybe he took advantage of me. I was a little pissed but it never crossed my mind that I wanted something bad to happen to him. I just wish that he would settle the payment as soon as possible. Until one day, the stuff he bought from us actually was badly damaged when he was still not done with showing it off to his friends. It knocked senses into him that he immediately went to settle the payment and told me about how the stuff was now broken. I was shocked. I saw it in his face how panic he was. Maybe he thought that it was something about “the eyes that are watching from above”. Maybe he thought God wanted to teach him some lesson. He got so afraid that he might even lose more than that if he did not settle the payment right away. 

If this is the right example, now you don’t have to worry about your victims for they won’t be the one who pay back all your crime but GOD will. Knowing this, who dares to make anymore crimes? Now don’t you feel terrified thinking about all the bad stuff you have done to others? Looks like sometimes it’s not a fairly calculated amount. You stole RM100, but you were “stolen back” things that worth RM500. Multiple times more losses. Now are you looking forward to do more crimes to people? THINK TWICE. That’s why they come up with the phrase God Pays Cash, means that He won’t wait for long to “pay you back” for your sin. Maybe He wants us to CHANGE our ways. I have experienced it before and that’s why I am always careful not to wrong people. I’ve learnt my lesson. I wish people have learnt theirs too. If we can’t handle this “Cash”, just correct our ways. Be good to one another, as simple as that :))

No comments: