Statcounter

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Want A Free Toy? What The Hell!




Here is the story.

I gave a friend a “free toy” the first time last year. That time I saw that she was so helpless and clueless. I thought the toy could help her. Only a person with “certain level of kindness” would give that kind of “free toy” to someone she barely knew. 

This year, it looks like she could stand on her own. The free toy I gave her helped her a lot. Now she could buy any toys she wants. And now, she needs the same toy again, this toy that she got from me for free last year. Yeah. So thinking that “the toy” that was given for free to her last year, was a toy that cost something, so she came to me and say, “I want to book that same toy again. I will come to pick it end of this month.” Finally she knew how it works. Nothing comes free. Definitely not that toy. 

So the time has come. She should come to pick the toy. So she came and told me, “I don’t have money to buy the toy. I will have the money about a month from now.” Knowing that the deal won’t take place, I put the toy back . She gave that upset look. “Can I still have the toy?” I was surprised that she actually asked for the toy “for free” again the second time. Knowing that she has a certain reputation that I’m sure at least she knows the rules of the game.

Maybe it’s out of desperation that she asked it for free. Maybe she was time-pressured so she needed the toy faster than when she could prepare the money to buy it. I wonder, if she is in a critical situation, could she go to any other Toys Store and ask the boss there “I need that toy, but I don’t have the money. Can I get it for free?” 

Any of you would think this is ridiculous enough. In this era where everything cost something, you actually expect to get things for free? And we are talking about A Toy that could help you to make thousands of ringgit….and you come to me and ask for it from me, for free?

WHAT THE HELL?

Just because I have been nice to her before, NOW she’s using my kindness to get MORE from me. Now that she can afford The Toy herself, she uses the stupidest excuse to make herself look like the needy again so she could get it for free. LOOK, I might look like nice and all…but if I have no brains, I won’t be in the position where I could sell the toy that she wants.

This is when GREED is taking over you and you put everything else below you. You claim to be “a good person” because you don’t look like someone who would steal from people, and you sure know when to respect people when they deserve it. So you call yourself one honourable person. Unfortunately, when God tests you by giving you some friend who is kind enough to help you with things and make your life easier, THIS IS WHEN you see WHO YOU ARE for real. Are you going to continuously USE your friend for your own benefit when you don’t need her help anymore, or are you going to start standing with your own feet now that you are capable of doing that?

I am trying to stop my friend from becoming a monster who sucks the blood of her own friend. I am trying to save a friendship. I don’t want to be one of the cases out there where they claim to get cheated by their own friend. It’s crucial to know the difference between Friendship and Business. I don’t mix. If she can’t understand this after all the good business deals that come to her, she better quit and do something else. Or else, just follow my rule. Business Is Business.

This is surely a lesson for someone like her. She might think that all nice people are made of soft bones and nothing else. Some people are nice because they think it’s the right thing to do. But they sure know when to be hard and tough. I show only a bit of my tough side. She has lost my trust when I saw it how she used my kindness to suck my blood. She forgot something. I’M NOT STUPID. Get your act right. OR QUIT. 

It’s nothing personal. It’s Just Business – Donald Trump

No comments: