Statcounter

Friday, March 18, 2011

10 Reasons Why [256] Is UNReal


OMG, Why am I writing this? *Lols. It’s like trying to burn the place where you take shelter. Oh come on, why would I do that? Actually I was about to write the topic without the “UN” (Check the topic) and suddenly my crazy mind told me that, ok, let’s have some fun and ridicule yourself. Erks?? This topic is easier to write because I can ask anyone among my chatfriends and they have something to say about me being unreal. It’s like, [256]? Who’s that? Is she even a human or just a bunch oh 3-digit number? Hahahaha.

What makes this an issue is because some people might doubt that “I EXIST” because my online identity is considered “very strong” even after more than 2 years. After all the years, they still think I am mysterious and anonymous. They barely know anything about me that are proven to be true or real. So here are the freaking reasons why people think [256] is Unreal.

1. They never saw [256]’s full length picture

6 people from among the people I know from cyberworld have seen my full picture(s). Ouch! And they never complain later when they saw only parts of my pictures that I use on my blog and Fb because the pieces of pictures are consistent with the full pics they have. They all get those pics direct from me :)


2. They never know [256]’s full name

Most of you should know my real name cos some even call me with it in chatrooms and Fb. That’s my name in the IC! Why, you want to know my full name? I don’t even know yours! Hahahahahahaha


3. They don’t know exactly what [256]’s job is

Everyday in Facebook and many times in Fb, I gave a lot of hints already. You even saw the work of my hands. Those people who are analytic and observance should at least get the idea of the field I’m in. hehehe. Ouch…what’s your job again? See? I also don’t know!!! Hahahahaa.


4. They don’t know exactly where [256]’s location is

Not true. I keep telling people in public where I am. They all know which district I’m at and that’s where I was born. Why, you say you don’t know my home address hence saying I’m not real? Guess what, for security reason I also don’t want to ask your exact home address because there’s no need to do so until we have the need to go to each others house and so you don’t have to feel scared getting visitors in odd hours. Hahahahaha.


5. They don’t even know [256]’s Age

Hahahahaahaha. Of course I won’t tell directly because I have told TOO MUCH about myself already. I am giving you something to find out when you finally meet me in person. They said I am TOO SMART to be below 25…and speaking of “online intellectuality”, when I was 20, a 40 year old guy regular chatter told me “I like you because you are smart” so if you think I got comments on the “smart thing” when I reach a certain ripe age, you are wrong. You could be 40 and still not impress a 20 year old enough to say something about your intellectuality, so I’m messing a bit with your wild guess. Hahahaha. Uh-Oh… My age is not a secret to some of them. One of them has even verified my IC number from a third party that keeps my reports from JPN. Aha…you heard me right. Hehe.


6. No One Has Ever Admitted Meeting [256] In Flesh

Maybe true! But until I tell you, I bet most of you don’t know that some of these guys actually have my full pictures and even spoke to me on the phone, right!! I was the one who made the effort of telling it in public because most of these guys like to keep things to themselves and even if they share, they share it with those who also don’t spread around. Yes, more than one of them have met me in person. The question is, WHO are they? Hahahahaha. That’s not my problem. To me, My Realness is now verified. Hahahaa. Erks...:P


7. No Real Friends and Family In [256]’s Fb/Blog

Yes, painfully yes. Most of my family members don’t have Fb and those who have are following my other Fb for the company. The other account is only for work purpose but most of my customers and relatives are in the list. I don’t do any personal sharing in that account. My only personal Fb that is very close to my heart is the one most of you already add, TwoFive Six. Those daily sharing from me, do I even look like someone who has that much time doing all that for a fake Fb account? If you are one, tell me how you do it cos I DON’T HAVE THAT MUCH TIME!! Hahahaha. I am a stick-to-one kind of person…it applies in many things in my life. Bear with it, guys. *Lols. As for my blog, yes it’s also not known to my family and real friends – this is part of the price I have to pay to build a strong online identity and in the name of blogging freedom. I am a person with an odd taste maybe. Or assume anything you like. But those almost 800 posts, those come from real fingers and real times – I can try anything to stay anonymous but the reward for loyal readers, I am very readable from my blog. You sure have ideas about my good and bad points, my work, my family and even my personality from my blog alone. Tell me if you do all that just for a fake self. So my answer is…even if my friends and family are not in my Fb and blog, those accounts are real anyway!!! *Lols…I feel so cunning right now…hehehe


8. Is it even true that [256] is a Female?
 
10 of them have spoken to me through the phone, and 2 of them have spoken to me ONCE and the rest spoke to me more than 5 times each. I keep saying in my blog that I am a train-talker, I talk so fast, non-stop…They are my proves! I don’t have cousins who have the same ability to do the “stand in” or double body even on the phone conversation. Most of them told me, YOU DO SOUND THE SAME LIKE [256] IN MIRC/FB!” I mean, from how I talk, I am as hyper as I write. If you can mistaken me for a guy after talking with me, I think one of your ears might get stolen, FIND IT!! Hahahahaa. Kidding.


9. [256] Doesn’t Have Alibis Of Existence

This one sounds a bit like No. 6. But I’m sure you won’t regret. (*LOLS!!)

Did anyone know who your ex-boyf of many years ago? I bet they didn’t. But how come they knew mine? My “realness” was first leaked when a chatter said the real name of my ex-bf on the phone!!! My existence is in some people’s record because they have met my ex-boyf personally that’s why they remember him and they even knew I have broken up with him. OMG, you don’t go telling me I am in control of faking more than 1 person’s identity when they are all verified to be humans by the other friends who also attended gathering where these people attended. And they were my alibis. As a matter of fact, some of my secrets are already on some people’s mouth that even a newer chatter heard about it and you are here complaining about my existence!!! Hahahahaahaaha


10. No One Knows [256]’s Real Marital Status

Oh yeah, I like this. Hahahaha. It’s easy to guess. I make it very simple, no riddles at all. Married People are easily detected, but this is not a fair game for us because you say I don’t have alibis about my marital status, UNLIKE most of you. Wondering, Why [256] uses more than 1 handphone? Is she hiding it from her spouse or what? Hahahaha. What time most of you called me? IT’S LATE NIGHT till morning. I don’t take calls during the day cos I say it’s strictly work. Wait, the married people ban nighttime for phonecall because it’s family time (or afraid to get chopped by their spouse…*Lols), what kind of spouse do I have to be giving me such opposite rule? Hahahahaha. Anyway, most of you who knows about my status, actually seldom ask if I am hitched. I wonder about it too!! *Lols. And even if some of you did ask, you don’t know which one I’m going out with…only have a few names in mind…could be None of the above. Don’t Gofigure. Hahahaha.



The price I have to pay is “your doubt” of my existence, but this is to me, is like the test of keeping a hidden treasure intact. After this long being anonymous, I sure deserve a Nobel Prize for that. Hahahaha. Now that I take some time to answer your doubt, I’m not proving anything. You can continue thinking that I am nothing but a bunch of 3 numbers or a cute chubby-cheeked avatar with fancy clothes in my Facebook. So if you don’t know what to do with your doubt, maybe just let it go away…Hahahahaha. Have fun all…muahss…

2 comments:

Rungitom said...

Keep it mysterious, you will have nothing to talk about when you reveal all your info... at least, thats what I'm thinking right now.

Twofivesix256 said...

hehehee...well, maybe not to that extent, but things will be different if there's no more mystery, especially the freedom to write just anything. I will be a subject of evaluation and my topics will be limited.

If my friends and family mistakenly find this blog, they would still know it's me but not immediately, ...so actually, I'm just lucky to still be able to blog anonymously till now :)